The "DAMN I remember them!!!" Vintage Nike Thread!!!

Good stuff xxnamebrandxx.  Love those DT4s
pimp.gif

Pummel Forces

Another pair of the 1st Vandals from 84.  Amazingly clean for being out of the box all these years!

This thread is ridiculous! Thanks to all the posters for bringing out these gems from my youth.

I was just talking with a friend of mine on Sunday about how we grew up in a golden age of sneakers and looking through all of these definitely proves it.

Thi
Yeah I read that too.  Congrats on getting a pair.:smile:

Nike Air Max CW.  Chris Webber seems to get a lot of hate and I didn't much care for him by the time he was on the Sixers but he had some great years in Sacramento.  That was a fun squad to watch.  Of course who could forget the Fab 5???

This shoe started it all for me. I need these asap

Wuddup y'all. Been lurking this thread for a lil minute so I figured I'd contribute. I definitely have a weakness for 90s trainers & turf shoes, even though they're sorta before my time & I have wide feet (which makes anything with a strap a no go). I currently own the red 49ers DT 2s, black & white Speed Turfs, & the Raiders Air Trainer SCs. I'm definitely on the look out for any heat of the sort, OG or retro (PRIMO!), so let me know wussup.

Wuddup y'all. Been lurking this thread for a lil minute so I figured I'd contribute. I definitely have a weakness for 90s trainers & turf shoes, even though they're sorta before my time & I have wide feet (which makes anything with a strap a no go). I currently own the red 49ers DT 2s, black & white Speed Turfs, & the Raiders Air Trainer SCs. I'm definitely on the look out for any heat of the sort, OG or retro (PRIMO!), so let me know wussup.
Hey welcome to the thread.  I have a bunch of OG stuff but unfortunately with a lot of it you can only use it for display.  The soles crack and crumble but all is not lost if you know someone who sole swaps.

OG Bo Infrareds.

Hey welcome to the thread.  I have a bunch of OG stuff but unfortunately with a lot of it you can only use it for display.  The soles crack and crumble but all is not lost if you know someone who sole swaps.

OG Bo Infrareds.
Thanks for posting pics, never realized how much the design changed, on the sides of the show.  The white area above the air bubble, then it is pink again.

Thanks for posting pics, never realized how much the design changed, on the sides of the show.  The white area above the air bubble, then it is pink again.
Anytime.
smile.gif
  Yeah it's hard to see all the changes without having an original to compare them too.  Nike loves to change things up instead of just releasing a shoe the way it was originally made.  Drives me nuts and don't get me started about how uncomfortable their retros are.
mean.gif

I haven't been on NT since May lol.

I'll have a few pieces to post in here later this week.

this is like the only thread that doesnt make me want to launch some new school fashion sneaker geek into the atmosphere.   This is the  kind of stuff got me goin back in the day.  Amazing pairs posted, thanks to all.   

this is like the only thread that doesnt make me want to launch some new school fashion sneaker geek into the atmosphere.   This is the  kind of stuff got me goin back in the day.  Amazing pairs posted, thanks to all.   
No doubt I feel the same with most of the threads I see anymore.  People still sweating Jordan retros to death.  Lebron, KD and Foam junkies everywhere.  No thanks.

1995 Nike Air Point. 

Those are clean as hell.

I Walked into a shoe store the other day with my girl. First thing she said was " wow it stinks like plastic in here".
I smh and we left.
I destroyed every OG I had growing up, thats what we did with them.

The garbage people accept as retros these days is crazy

This thread is fresh. No bickering and nonsensical posts. Just appreciation and reminiscing with lots of great pics.

With that said...Air Mission lows, and Turmoils. UGH!

Back
Top Bottom