Damn Nature, You Are Amazing!!!

Haven't watched the video of the dog and chicken yet but the title got me :rofl:

Edit- Just watched it :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
Sea monster and the crab 
eek.gif
sick.gif

A+ execution JayHood 
laugh.gif

In my zone right now 
pimp.gif

So thread is delivering.

I cant even stand regular spiders....I would dump all over myself if I saw one of those spiders that jumps on you like that. :x

Not really scary, more heart warming. But still nature related.

Last edited:
that coconut crab is stupid man, i couldnt even do it honestly, im usually a "dont kill it" person, but that thing is too intimidating, even though im still 2-3 times its size, i would crush it with a sledge hammer just to feel better

The 'Wolverine' Frog

URL]

The Republic of Cameroon is home to a rather bizarre species of frog that breaks its own bones to produce claws. The bony weapons burst through the creatures skin like the metallic claws of X-Men's Wolverine and, just like the Marvel comic character, its flesh even heals itself after the thorn-like talons are out. Scientist David Blackburn of Harvard University's Museum of Comparative Zoology believes the weird behavior is a defense mechanism. More at Mail Online.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...-claws-burst-skin-like-X-Men-s-Wolverine.html

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Fish with human teeth. or like the homey PBR said.. what if humans just have fish teeth

Last edited:
Seals are sexually harassing, raping penguins

Stuff.co.nz‎ - 15 hours ago

Seals are forcing penguins into sex and occasionally killing them once they get their sexual release.

That was the observation scientists made on Marion Island in the sub-Antarctic, with their findings and rather disturbing videos published in the online edition of the journal Polar Biology, BBC reported.

They first discovered a fur seal attempting to copulate with a king penguin in 2006 and returned this year to see if it was still happening.

It was.  

They observed on four separate occasions young male seals sexually coercing what appeared to be healthy penguins of unknown gender.

The seals chased, captured and mounted them.

The seal then attempted copulation several times, lasting about five minutes each, with periods of rest in between.

In three of the four recorded incidents the seal let the penguin go. But on one of the more recent occasions, the seal killed and ate the penguin after trying to mate with it.

The scientists speculated the sex act at the time may have been the behaviour of a frustrated, sexually inexperienced seal. Or an aggressive, predatory act. Or a playful one that turned sexual.

Although it was not a complete shock, the scientists still said the findings were surprising and it could be getting worse.

"Honestly I did not expect that follow up sightings of a similar nature to that 2006 one would ever be made again, and certainly not on multiple occasions," Nico de Bruyn, of the Mammal Research Institute at the University of Pretoria, told BBC.

"I genuinely think the behaviour is increasing in frequency."

The incidents were the only time pinnipeds, the group that includes seals, fur seals and sea-lions, have been known to have sex with an animal from a different biological class.

De Bruyn said seals had the capacity to learn, so the increase in cases could be attributed to male seals seeing each other coercing penguins, then attempting it themselves.

Like most birds, penguins do not have external genitalia and instead possess an opening called a cloaca.

They mate by pressing these organs together in what was known as a "cloacal kiss", in which the sperm was transferred to the female.

Traumatically for the penguins, some of the seals were thought to have successfully penetrated the victims' cloacas during the act as blood was observed around the area afterwards.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/science/63303504/Seals-are-sexually-harassing-raping-penguins
 if considered nsfw please let me know so i can delete

Back
Top Bottom