THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Finally! I was hoping they would find a role for him in this. I love Joseph Gordon-Levitt. 
happy.gif
This movie is gonna be awesome. 

Absolutely cannot wait for this. TDK was one of my favorite movies ever. So excited to see my boo Anne Hathaway
devil.gif
embarassed.gif

Nolan got a huge amount of inspiration for TDK from the Long Halloween and even some of the panels. Most notably, the scene where Bats/Gordon/Harvey are on the rooftop and the Joker's mountain of cash (in The Long Halloween, Bats and Harvey find the mob's stash in a warehouse piled to the sky and burn it).
I don't expect JGL to play the Holiday Killer, but it's a nice homage to Batman Begins (JGL will be playing the son of Carmine, who was played by Tom Wilkinson in "Begins"). Maybe he's the one who hires Bane to get rid of Batman as revenge for his father's incarceration?

As for Juno Temple, I have a hunch she may be playing a minimal role as Holly Robinson, who in the comics is a friend of Selina Kyle. She first appeared in Batman Year One, which Nolan used extensively as the backbone of Batman Begins.. 

question: If Heath Ledger was still alive, would the Joker made an appearance?

But yeah, can't wait. IMAX, summertime....1AM showing lol

If Marion Cotillard is in this along with Anne Hathaway that is instant eye candy compared to Maggie Gyllenhall and Katie Holmes. Even though Katie looked alright in BB.

Nolan said a while ago that Robin will not be in his films because Bale is still portraying a young Batman.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

question: If Heath Ledger was still alive, would the Joker made an appearance?

But yeah, can't wait. IMAX, summertime....1AM showing lol
Nolan's original intention was to end the trilogy with the Joker (and probably another secondary villain like Catwoman). If I find links to the video I'll post them, but even some of the cast knew that IF a third was going to be made, Heath would definitely have been in it.
According to Nolan's interviews during the promotion of Batman Begins, he states that Robin would still be 2-3 years old in his Batman universe.

BTW, still not sure about Cotillard signing. The foreign press has some conflicting reports, and until it is verified by a reliable source, I'm going to assume she is out (especially because she will be far along in her pregnancy by the time shooting commences). I would love to see her in the movie though, but this is becoming more and more of an Inception reunion.

Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

man i am a JGL fan but too many inception actors especially if marion signs on

lol...this is a bad thing? your acting like these are hack actors...

Tom Hardy is one of the most indemand actors right now....JGL is one of the best young actors, Marion C is very solid...

it's not gonna be the same movie, or same script and by the time this movie comes out with the makeup they will use you wont be thinking of Inception.

Back
Top Bottom