THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yesss

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

man i am a JGL fan but too many inception actors especially if marion signs on

lol...this is a bad thing? your acting like these are hack actors...

Tom Hardy is one of the most indemand actors right now....JGL is one of the best young actors, Marion C is very solid...

it's not gonna be the same movie, or same script and by the time this movie comes out with the makeup they will use you wont be thinking of Inception.

JGL will bring the girls.

sounds interesting not even a DC fan,but i like da Batman comics tho,honestly is was hopin they bring a villan that i havent seen in da Batman movies yet like Man-Bat,Killer Croc but iam surprised the Riddler not goin 2 be in this one comin up cuz there were talks right after TDK came out.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

man i am a JGL fan but too many inception actors especially if marion signs on

lol...this is a bad thing? your acting like these are hack actors...

Tom Hardy is one of the most indemand actors right now....JGL is one of the best young actors, Marion C is very solid...

it's not gonna be the same movie, or same script and by the time this movie comes out with the makeup they will use you wont be thinking of Inception.

JGL will bring the girls.

how do you know?

Originally Posted by Ryda421

so glad this will not be 3D. 3D sucks $%$. piece of +$$@.

/rant

either way, can not wait
smile.gif

EDIT

IMAX cameras >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3D technology

pimp.gif

3D is so damn played out, thank god this isn't.  I'm so pumped to see what Banes going to look like.  Sucks his rep got ruined in the WORST Batman movie (most people who saw that never knew he is probably one of the smartest villains)

is this a follow up to batman begins, meaning does it take place in between the first 2 movies?? seems like it with most of the cast having to do with batman begins rather than TDK. 

Originally Posted by dhart48

is this a follow up to batman begins, meaning does it take place in between the first 2 movies?? seems like it with most of the cast having to do with batman begins rather than TDK. 
In terms of continuity, it will follow The Dark Knight.

I can only assume that allusions to the story's opening (Begins), as in all of Nolan's individual films, are constructed to neatly tie the trilogy up.

I'm weird about running times for a movie. If I found out this was less than 2 hrs, I would automatically think it sucks.

pimp.gif

Can not wait for this movie.  The thought of having all 3 on Blu Ray some day gives me the chills. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

It certainly "feels" like Inception 2, but I suspect 5 minutes into the movie we'll all quickly be reminded that this in fact a Batman movie and not a dream land. 

Back
Top Bottom