THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

33p7tch.gif

Originally Posted by Lieutenant Kif

eek.gif

That's what I'm talking about.  I'm never going to question Nolan again.
What were you even questioning about him?  
laugh.gif

The casting?  The cast is full of great actors.

So are JGL and Marion's characters ones that Nolan created?  I thought they would play more high profile characters.  Bruce Wayne definitely needed a new love interest.  It seems Cotillard and Catwoman will be battling for that spot.

Looks like WB is following the same strategy as '07 with their viral campaign.

Can't wait to see some images of Anne in the suit. I could imagine her strutting around as Selina Kyle looking like this though:
Spoiler [+]
2d9wjns.jpg

I was on some other message boards and people are complaining about his size...he said he was putting on 25 lbs of muscle...i think it'll be fine

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

^ Goodluck with the 25 pounds of muscle.

well he started that about 2 months ago...I don't doubt it.

The picture we see today, we could see a bigger Hardy by the time production wraps

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

^ Goodluck with the 25 pounds of muscle.

well he started that about 2 months ago...I don't doubt it.

The picture we see today, we could see a bigger Hardy by the time production wraps

Roids maybe.... but remember:
1) he was working on a MMA film prior to this
2) his job is to bulk up so he has the finest trainers in the world and working out NONstop. We can't commit like he can.

He'll gain 25 pounds, but it won't be all muscle. Anyways, I'm sure he's going to look crazy.

He may go on the Christian Bale workout plan.. for The Machinist he lost 60+ lbs., and then gained back 100 lbs. to do Batman Begins, within the span of 5 months.

Originally Posted by bns1201

avy still in tact from 07...SO ready...

Just dont bring back those stupid little NT cliques (Jokergang, Dark Knights, Goonies etc) Just one big NT troll imo.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom