The Days and Nights of an NBA Groupie - Wow is all I can say

I read a good amount of it. Wasnt too impressed with it honestly. Sounds like these chicks werent all that, a couple of them said they were fat.

I want to hear from the real ******. The chicks who will openly admit that they are one and examples of their exploits

I read a good amount of it. Wasnt too impressed with it honestly. Sounds like these chicks werent all that, a couple of them said they were fat.

I want to hear from the real ******. The chicks who will openly admit that they are one and examples of their exploits
you cats never seen basketball wives?

How many of those birds were actual "Wives" on that show?

That entire show irked me...How you gonna have a show with that title and all of them are nothin more than mistresses? :smh:

/rant

3/4 of the replies in this thread consists of people saying how it was too long to read.

It's just a 7-10 min read, max. Some of you guys are either very slow readers or just too lazy.

It was a good read. Thanks again, OP.

This is misleading. These girls aren't even groupies they're tourist. They literally said they're out there trying to pull a rappers body guard or a rappers assistant cause they know they're busted and can't get any play, I quote,"We're not stupid."

One is a fat cop the other is an even fatter NYC bus driver. From the descriptions Chermaine the only one who could get it.

Last edited:
3/4 of the replies in this thread consists of people saying how it was too long to read.

It's just a 7-10 min read, max. Some of you guys are either very slow readers or just too lazy.

Thank you yall kill me with thar tldr.

But in reality its sad , basic chicks doing ratchet things for a come up that may not last. But you cant tell them nothing cause they all got the same mentality and its worked for a handful before. Taking the percived easy way out, get kcoked up by a d boy whats gonna happen when that drug money go or he gone, get knocked up by a pro and what happens kf b e smart enough to go through with court system instead of settle for a number , now you got a kid you cant afford and are right back into basicness.
It was a good read. Thanks again, OP.

for everybody asking for pics it's 2 really fat broads and one not fat broad.

they literally do nothing but go to a party and talk about "groupie rules"

and eat at Pappadeaux's. Nobody has sex. Nobody does anything wild.

They go back to their regular jobs and that's it. Still an interesting read for

me though.

This is misleading. These girls aren't even groupies they're tourist. They literally said they're out there trying to pull a rappers body guard or a rappers assistant cause they know they're busted and can't get any play, I quote,"We're not stupid."

One is a fat cop the other is an even fatter NYC bus driver. From the descriptions Chermaine the only one who could get it.
all of this

Sounds like military groupies in San Diego on a friday night...

Youve never truly lived until you get buns thrown at you based off of your occupation

Last edited:
Isn't that one of Dwight Howard's baby mamas? 

Smh straight pigeon 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Sign up , its the easiest thing to get buns... you would have to deal with things like getting deployed and possibily being blown up at random on sone patrol outside of baghdad

Back
Top Bottom