The DC Chick pose..lmao

yall ever notice that 90 percent of the females that take pictures at the club always do that pose? ...you know that pose were they stick their butt out and turn around so you see their face too...my question is that a local thing or is that just a thing that girls all over the country do at the club...i know this is ji random...but interested in knowing opinions ..especially from my dude Beltway...Love

Not only club, dances, hallways everything. It's so annoying too.

WANTED MENS 9.5-10 WMNS 11
AIR MAX 90 INFRARED
AIR MAX 1 HOA MENS OR WMNS
Buy My Shoes!

yeah where they squat down kinda and twist there arm and put it on there thigh yeah yeah that gotta be a local thing cause aint no girls from somewhere else gon think thats cute and yeah this is jiii random

Team DC/MD/VA​

the whole city behind us
O.G. Member​

Its far from local... the "Pose" has been spotted throughout the 757 (Hampton Roads Area). Now im off to go find one of those "Posers"...Lol. Nah... i think i'll get some rest and find one on Sunday (maybe at a wal-mart... act like you don't know that is where they are)
"The petty economics of the rich are just as amazing as the silly extravagances of the poor." ebengregory

Quote:
yeah where they squat down kinda and twist there arm and put it on there thigh yeah yeah that gotta be a local thing cause aint no girls from somewhere else gon think thats cute and yeah this is jiii random

When I lived in Queens, I had a co-worker who went on a cruise, and did the same type of pose when they had their formal night on the ship....i was cracking up when I saw the pics....girl was proud of them too...rather than just standing there and smile, she poked her @#%$ out, turned around and did her thing....it was horrible, but funny....

Well...young girls and ghetto women do that. Classy women pose in clusters while standing.

I'm getting rid of about 25 pairs of kicks to free up space. It's tax time. You need to holla at me.

Gotta get on the guys. What's up with the jailhouse squat??? Or how about pointing at the camera with your arms still to the side?? And the posing with a bottle of Moet and a cup?? lol Personally, I say bring back the wicker chair photo poses!!!!
Sig starts here:

...living in the forum where most dudes PMS more than I do.

^or the guns pose

Team DC/MD/VA​

the whole city behind us
O.G. Member​

girls frm my hood pose like that all the time...@#%$ am i in here for anyway?So long!
Life is a gamble, we scramble for money
I might crack a smile but ain't a damn thing funny,
I'm caught up in the dirt where your hands get muddy,
Plus the outcome turns out to be lovely

They do that out here in CA too. Just do a serch on myspace and check a CA zipcode, guarantee you see chicks in that pose.

dude is just as bad...

at the gogo wit the same poses. my personal favorite is when bammas turn around and point at there ture religion sign on they back pockets....lol
far from Bammed Out​

its the hit it from the back pose, thats the way i see it.
Team Goonies
Purple Face hop off my Purple Nuts​
Your girl was wit me, face down ... up while I had the Dead Serious zipped up​

pictures please, hahaha
VJ's Myspace....
BUY MY SNEAKS:
Size 9.5 P-Rod Stash $95 : OG White Foamposite Pro B Size 10 $175 : Ben Shermans Size 9 $60 : Jordan Retro Last Shot Size 10 $110 : Chucks Low brown plaid $30 : Blue Invisible AF1 Size 9 $160 : Air Max 95 rejuvenation Pack Size 9.5 $95 : Skull Camo Van High Size 9.5 $80......

All u gotta do is pull out da camera.

Team Washington Wizards​

-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
"My swagger was phenomenal" -Gilbert Arenas​

prime example

:lol:
laugh.gif

^not a good example

lemme go on myspace

Team DC/MD/VA​

the whole city behind us
O.G. Member​

haha this is tooo funny
VJ's Myspace....
BUY MY SNEAKS:
Size 9.5 P-Rod Stash $95 : OG White Foamposite Pro B Size 10 $175 : Ben Shermans Size 9 $60 : Jordan Retro Last Shot Size 10 $110 : Chucks Low brown plaid $30 : Blue Invisible AF1 Size 9 $160 : Air Max 95 rejuvenation Pack Size 9.5 $95 : Skull Camo Van High Size 9.5 $80......

Back
Top Bottom