The deception of people using a Bluetooth device....

First off, why is it that people using a bluetooth in a public place talk about 10x louder than what they would on a regular phone? I only use mine whiledriving, but I am always thrown off when I hear people (what I think is) talking to themselves, only to see the blue"toof" a second later....Idunno....I just never had the urge to use my bluetooth while outside of my car. The worst is when you see a flashing red/blue light in a club withearsplitting music...I mean, why use a bluetooth in this situation?

yeah i think that looks so dumb... maybe they feel important, i only use mine while driving and sometimes playing video games

Its a great for when your driving and if you have a job where your moving or stocking things but thats it. I love it but i only use it when i HAVE too. If youare not driving or your not carrying things, then you should not use it.

Yeah I never saw the purpose of it outside the car.
I do use it if I wanna play video games while I'm on the phone with my girl though.

Wack x10000

I cannot stand people who wear it on the regular, like you constantly think people are gonna keep calling you.

I agree, if you are driving or a professional that works in a moving environment then it's cool, but almost everyone I see uses it just to try and stunt
smh.gif

You're a D-Bag if you do.

Originally Posted by ShoeHead117

Wack x10000

I cannot stand people who wear it on the regular, like you constantly think people are gonna keep calling you.

I agree, if you are driving or a professional that works in a moving environment then it's cool, but almost everyone I see uses it just to try and stunt
smh.gif

You're a D-Bag if you do.
Agreed, these things are Overkill
smh.gif

The only good reason for a bluetooth is for when you are driving. Sometimes I think they are talking to me but then I notice they are on the phone.

I saw a basketball coach wearing one when he was coaching a game. He looked so stupid.
laugh.gif

I be looking at people like "damn she having a full on conversation with herself"
roll.gif
smh.gif

yea i never cared for bluetooth at all, i never used/owned one.

OP you on point with it seems people with them talk EVEN LOUDER than normal.........

I'm not familiar with Bluetooth usage, but is there something in the directions that states you MUST talk outrageously loud while using it.

Not to mention, people who just keep it in while not even talking. It's bad enough if you're using it just walking around or outside of the car, butwhy keep it in your ear if you're not talking, it just seems uncomfortable to me.

Plus you look like some sort of cyborg from the future.

Anybody ever looking around and you catch a sideview of someone and they're talking to no one in particular..and you think, "They're talking tothemselves
smh.gif
" and then they'll turn around and you see that damnbluetooth thing in their other ear?
laugh.gif

Didn't there used to be a show on MTV where people would talk on a bluetooth or do something else to annoy them and they couldn't cuss or anything? Offtopic I know.

But I don't even have one. No one calls me anyway
laugh.gif
My mom has one. And she'll be like making plans with someone and I'll be like I can't.She turns around and she's on a bluetooth
alien.gif

i dont understand the hate towards them even though i dont have one. it's a hands free device not just for driving or if you're a businessman. insteadof having to whip out your cell when it rings you can just press a button

I remeber when I worked in martys and this girl who worked with me had one, all she did was talk loud man I wanted to smack that silly broad. Bluetooths aretoo "cool" for me

I hate it when I'm in a store and it's just the broad with the bluetooth and I standing in the same aisle, and she starts talking and I think she'sspeaking to me and I reply.

Happened a few times..

only use my bluetooth while driving or something that requires the use of both hands. Other than that its pretty useless

You guys think people on bluetooths are stupid? try working in retail and havin idiots on those askin for help then go back to yappin to whoevers on thephone. If you want my help hang up the freakin phone!

Sounds like you just need to let it go.

edit:
If you get mad at people using bluetooth, then you might as well get mad at anyone in public using a phone or anything that makes anything easier. It scaresme that people dont know how to approach technology and adapt to it, yet keep that human element... You should be used to people using these now if you'rein the public often. That's like getting mad at someone for using Google and not the phone book. Chill out.

url

Never owned a bluetooth but it's funny when customers come in the store walk around talk mad loud and point to their ear so people don't thinkthey're talking to themselves

Back
Top Bottom