The deception of people using a Bluetooth device....

If I had one I would use it to my advantage, like standing behind a fat woman and saying "Damn, you're fat as #$*$" if she looks back I'llwave her off and point to my Bluetooth...

Originally Posted by lu cash

If I had one I would use it to my advantage, like standing behind a fat woman and saying "Damn, you're fat as #$*$" if she looks back I'll wave her off and point to my Bluetooth...

roll.gif

It bugs the hell out of me when I see people just wearing it around and they're not even talking on the phone. It looks so dumb.

I don't see why people get mad at this sort of dumb !!%* in the first place, worrying about the trivial stuff the next man is about the most pointlessthing you can do.

But gettin mad at somebody wearin it but not talkin on it? For all you know, the moment you saw them coulda been the moment they just got off the phone.It's a hands-free device. What the hell you want em to do, get the call, look at the phone to see who it is, put the phone back in their pocket, take theBT out of their pocket, put it on and then push the button? Get outta here wit that.

whats up with dudes in hs using these. Like you really have the time to talk on the phone all day.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

i dont understand the hate towards them even though i dont have one. it's a hands free device not just for driving or if you're a businessman. instead of having to whip out your cell when it rings you can just press a button

Originally Posted by Simoleons767

I don't see why people get mad at this sort of dumb !!%* in the first place, worrying about the trivial stuff the next man is about the most pointless thing you can do.

what..
I see people walking towards me when I'm walking in the street talking to them self..
basic instinct of a young man like myself is to think that their a crackhead and to quickly speed walk to the other side of the street...
then I end up looking dumb when that little blue light flickers by their ear...but I'm sure crackheads have bluetooths too..for the low.

when i play my ps3 i used to have two bluetooth headser on
laugh.gif
one foronline the other for my cellphone

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

yea i never cared for bluetooth at all, i never used/owned one.

OP you on point with it seems people with them talk EVEN LOUDER than normal.........

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by lu cash

If I had one I would use it to my advantage, like standing behind a fat woman and saying "Damn, you're fat as #$*$" if she looks back I'll wave her off and point to my Bluetooth...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom