The Demographics of Interracial Relationships.

I think a lot of people are seeing the horror stories marriage and children can bring and heeding the warnings.

In certain states you can get absolutely FLEECED between alimony and child support if it doesn't work out.

It's a trap and works in favor of the mother. That's why you better make damn sure she's "the one" :lol:
The contract you have to sign to get married as a males completely ****s you over and that’s not debatable. I just can’t do that myself. I don’t see how people don’t understand that. To top it off I already have a kid so it’s like I skipped a “step”. We can get some promise rings or something but that’s as far as I’m going

The contract you have to sign to get married as a males completely ****s you over and that’s not debatable. I just can’t do that myself. I don’t see how people don’t understand that. To top it off I already have a kid so it’s like I skipped a “step”. We can get some promise rings or something but that’s as far as I’m going

Marriage only ***** over the man that marries the wrong woman. Why don't yall stop blaming the institution and start blaming the people that get it wrong or cop out.

Facts. I have absolutely zero aspirations of getting married... Or having children.

Seems to be a pretty common train of thought for city-raised millennials, to the point where it's no longer a taboo viewpoint.

I swear. I listened to a great podcast episode titled 'when did marriage become so hard'. One of the points they made was that marriage was created for business purposes such as helping with the family farm or drug store and later in the marriage they fell in love, so started as a business then evolved into love. Nowadays they start as love and corrode into a business deal.

I used to believe in marriage but now i believe in it about as much as i believe in the Easter Bunny. It sounds good but most people these days are too self centered. Not to mention women wanting to behave like men.

Marriage only ***** over the man that marries the wrong woman. Why don't yall stop blaming the institution and start blaming the people that get it wrong or cop out.

People change though. Women are emotional creatures, they can truly love a dude for 10 years and suddenly a switch goes off and they feel like they need to pursue something else and leaves. Humans are also born to be attracted to other people. It's easy to meet someone at work for instance, grow a connection and uncontrollably fall for that person. You can choose the best girl but those factors are entirely out of your control. Men are more logical creatures.

If the right dude comes and makes your girl feel a certain way strong enough, a lot of them won't be able to help that feeling. The gripe is that marriages are often times so heavily disadvantaged against men that men feel like they have no control over consequences that have nothing to do with them

Because the institution is ALSO wrong. Just because a marriage doesn't work out, the male shouldn't have to pay for it financially for the rest of his life. That ain't right. It's not 1920 anymore. Women can work and make money.

People change though. Women are emotional creatures, they can truly love a dude for 10 years and suddenly a switch goes off and they feel like they need to pursue something else and leaves. Humans are also born to be attracted to other people. It's easy to meet someone at work for instance, grow a connection and uncontrollably fall for that person. You can choose the best girl but those factors are entirely out of your control. Men are more logical creatures.

If the right dude comes and makes your girl feel a certain way strong enough, a lot of them won't be able to help that feeling. The gripe is that marriages are often times so heavily disadvantaged against men that men feel like they have no control over consequences that have nothing to do with them

You're right, people do change, but it wasn't her just not loving you didn't come out of the sky. 9 times out of 10 dude stop putting in as much effort as they did in the beginning. TL;DR, treat her right all the time and that won't happen. Why do you think so many women chime on consistency?

Because the institution is ALSO wrong. Just because a marriage doesn't work out, the male shouldn't have to pay for it financially for the rest of his life. That ain't right. It's not 1920 anymore. Women can work and make money.

Who asks who to marry who, tho? That should be a risk you're willing to take. If it isn't don't ask.

This is again NOT debatable. Say what you want but the contract is ONE sided. That’s a fact.

I understand there are cases in which people need to be much more cautious with who they marry/have kids with, but

I hate the, "You should have known who you were dealing with" response for marriages/co-parenting situations ending up poorly.

People change
Situations change

It isn't that black/white.

Who asks who to marry who, tho? That should be a risk you're willing to take. If it isn't don't ask.

That's irrelevant. What if she says yes and then asks for a divorce two years later for no good reason?

There are a zillion different hypotheticals. That's not the point. The point is the LAW is written in favor of the woman, which is wrong. Again, it's not 1920.

You're right, people do change, but it wasn't her just not loving you didn't come out of the sky. 9 times out of 10 dude stop putting in as much effort as they did in the beginning. TL;DR, treat her right all the time and that won't happen. Why do you think so many women chime on consistency?
This statement is borderline, "Gays Love Harder" territory.

Just a lot of assumptions and made up stats. The fact is the marriage contract is against males.

This is again NOT debatable. Say what you want but the contract is ONE sided. That’s a fact.

Once you at the point where you asking someone to marry, it’s been one sided, homie.

I see a few people have quoted me. Most of NT has trouble getting laid, even more convincing a woman to be with you forever. I’m not even about to go back and forth . Just know, your views on marriage are probably gonna change.

Once you at the point where you asking someone to marry, it’s been one sided, homie.

I see a few people have quoted me. Most of NT has trouble getting laid, even more convincing a woman to be with you forever. I’m not even about to go back and forth . Just know, your views on marriage are probably gonna change.
:lol: Classic Internet response man. You are better than that

I think it's less about skin color and more about the culture you want to align with

Many of the Hispanics I know that are in interracial relationships with white men/women are looking to identify with what it means to be "white"

Same can be said among the black people I know that do this also...

You’re completely NOT getting the point. Then you went ahead and made another made up statistic. We can leave it at that

You're making the assumption most women do nothing to impact the relationship negatively. Are men the only ones who stop putting in effort?
The only point is if all things being equal, i.e. - both do as much or as little for the relationships, men are at a bigger disadvantage than women when the marriage fails. All the other factors you bring up take into account other variables outside of the concept of marriage, but applies to a relationship as a whole.

Just know, your views on marriage are probably gonna change.

That's like saying our views on stop and frisk are gonna change.

The laws in many states as written, to benefit women and screw over men, are unjust. That's the entire point. Our views on unjust laws will not and should not change.

Interesting migration pattern

You get questioned by WHO? Random white folks ? Saying what?

Why do you entertain THEM?
He's still a year and a half. I'm talking about in the future. I wouldn't have no long *** speeches but if someone ask just hit them with he's my nephew. We're in a predominantly white area and I'm not trying to have the cops called on me because I took my nephew to the park.

He's still a year and a half. I'm talking about in the future. I wouldn't have no long *** speeches but if someone ask just hit them with he's my nephew. We're in a predominantly white area and I'm not trying to have the cops called on me because I took my nephew to the park.
Homie you gotta move to save your life. I’m being serious too

Back
Top Bottom