Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Sasha vs Melo II
I hope Melo choke slams Sasha.
melo dont even want it with mardy collins

as lame as sasha is, he would murk melo

hvqc91.jpg

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

i see a J.R with bryant altercation and a kmart with odom altercation., with that said lakers sweep

I agree with the altercations
laugh.gif
plus maybe Melo slapping Sasha orsomething

but this one is gonna go 6 I think, Chauncey brings that stability that they didn't have last year

1.Lakers
2.Lakers
3.Nuggets
4.Nuggets
5. Lakers
6. Lakers

glad I still have that last game they played on DVR, gonna watch that in a bit

I don't necessarily consider the Nuggets to be thugs, though I do think this team has its fair share of punks like Kenyon Martin, J.R. Smith, and DahntayJones and semi-punks like Anthony Carter and the most punkish coach George Karl, thinking he's end-all-be-all of basketball knowledge.

Though I don't consider Birdman a punk or dislike him, he is the type of player that you'll be hating when he plays against your team with some of hisantics.

If that happens, itll be Lakers in 5. Nuggets got a nice squad, but that ain't pushing LA any further than that.

let's not forget who Denver is playing. Dallas is garbaaaj

the Lakers are the cream of the crop and will dismiss Denver in 5

Have Katelyn Faber sittin' courtside, at the Pepsi Center, when the Lakers come to Denver.

I believe it would be a good series if it wasn't gonna be fixed for the Lakers to win. We're pretty much destined for a Lakers/Cavs finals. Sternwon't have it any other way. Kobe v. Lebron. You already know.

--The series would be pretty intense.
--And after yesterday (Nugs win/Yao injury) it pretty much sealed a Nuggets vs Lakers Game 1 sometime next weekend perhaps?

More like Pre-nut....

Basically. We don't need a thread for the next series on the first page when we still have two series to finish. Please wait 'til both series are done.thanks.

Back
Top Bottom