** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Aeon-OG-Diadora-on-foot.jpg

Man haven't been on Diadora in a while, but been looking for the Highly Addictive, Saturday Specials, and Kith Intrepid in a US10.5 has been brutal. Any leads would be appreciated!

Put on my Patta 9's to go out today and they are way tighter than I remember. If anyone is looking for an EXTREMELY clean pair (US11) let me know!

Any other diadora also? Lol

Had a ton of stuff...Castellers, Saturday Specials, both Beams, etc, but they're all gone now lol. I have 4 pairs left in the collection, but keeping the other 3 and selling these Patta. I actually wanted to keep the Patta because I really like them, but my foot just can't swing them anymore :frown:

Anyone have access to a US 10.5 in the s8000 OG Espresso Ristretto? I had a sz 11 that was too big, sold them and then completely lost track of finding a half size down. Looks like they’re dried up everywhere in a 10.5.

I hate when I get sidetracked by other sneakers like that. :smh:

Had a ton of stuff...Castellers, Saturday Specials, both Beams, etc, but they're all gone now lol. I have 4 pairs left in the collection, but keeping the other 3 and selling these Patta. I actually wanted to keep the Patta because I really like them, but my foot just can't swing them anymore :frown:

Yea I am offloading myself because I just dont get as much time to wear them and when I do get time to wear sneakers...I go for something comfortable like boost or react. I will probably keep a few tho...

Sat Special, Sat Transit, Purp Tape, and my kangaroo borg elites. The rest are about to hit the road jack!

Yea I am offloading myself because I just dont get as much time to wear them and when I do get time to wear sneakers...I go for something comfortable like boost or react. I will probably keep a few tho...

Sat Special, Sat Transit, Purp Tape, and my kangaroo borg elites. The rest are about to hit the road jack!
Size?

Didn’t even try on the release, but checked Highsnobiety the day after and they were gone.
Not really surprised with Hikmet attached to em. Definitely not paying resale though

I wore these today. I got back into this addiction; after taking a 6 year break when i saw a pic of these.
20180919_204541.jpg

Sorry my pics are not with a camera like the other guys in here. You guys kill it with the photography.

Attachments

• 20180919_204531.jpg
    20180919_204531.jpg
    368.7 KB · Views: 12
Thanks man, appreciate it! I missed a deal of lifetime on the Diadora group with a size 9. Smfh I was bitter salty
I'd say they fit like n9000. I'm a size 9 in these and I wear a size 9 in all NB and shadow 6000 and a 9.5 in GLV/GL3

Back
Top Bottom