** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

had no idea that was a second pair, thought it was the sample of the pair that released. HELL YEAH! THOSE will be tripled up lol. 

Quick on the foot picture of the hanons, apologies about the bins in the background
Nice I am waiting on mine. Seems like its going to be a while. Still shows processing. This is my first time dealing with Hanon...I would hope they had better procedure for releases. To me, my shoes should of been shipped out yesterday at the latest...its still showing processing. Not a fan of their shipping process right now.

Nice I am waiting on mine. Seems like its going to be a while. Still shows processing. This is my first time dealing with Hanon...I would hope they had better procedure for releases. To me, my shoes should of been shipped out yesterday at the latest...its still showing processing. Not a fan of their shipping process right now.
release day, I got there about 7.30 for a 10 o'clock opening, and was about 30th in the queue. Would have been about 50/60 overall. Took a while to get them as everyone had to be served. Hanon is actually quite small considering their great reputation so they will probably just be swamped with orders just now.

release day, I got there about 7.30 for a 10 o'clock opening, and was about 30th in the queue. Would have been about 50/60 overall. Took a while to get them as everyone had to be served. Hanon is actually quite small considering their great reputation so they will probably just be swamped with orders just now.
Cool, that make me a little more happy. With all the rep, I thought they were significant in size. Well, I will play the waiting game.

Anyone know how many pairs released?

Cool, that make me a little more happy. With all the rep, I thought they were significant in size. Well, I will play the waiting game.

Anyone know how many pairs released?

Some people said 250 a while back but usually it's just guesswork when it comes to answers to production numbers.

Just got a shipment confirmation. 

Was a little worried when I opened up the email that it was cancelation email.

Same...got mine. I too was worried. I had sent them a message asking about them seeing that it was release 4 days ago.

Since I skipped the first Hanon release can someone let me know how smoothly it went? Were there enough sizes available for everyone? Thanks

Since I skipped the first Hanon release can someone let me know how smoothly it went? Were there enough sizes available for everyone? Thanks
this is a subjective thing to answer. went pretty smooth for me as i got a pair. someone who didnt might not feel the same. i can tell you the site held up well enough. not shopify smooth but decent. 

in store, there wasn't enough pairs for everyone who went, with some having to give their number so the could come back later and get a pair meant to be for the online release

The website slowed down a bit, but it never crashed. So I would say the release went ok.

It was easy for me, got my size 8 rather quickly. On another note, just got shipping today.

just walked in and checked my email. shipped out 
pimp.gif

#thatkangarooleather

those who have them on order will not be disappointed... the leather is so good, best leather I've ever seen on a sneaker. can't wait for the next colourway!

Hate I missed them because of work, but glad my fellow forumers got them. Second pair will be in the crosshairs.

those who have them on order will not be disappointed... the leather is so good, best leather I've ever seen on a sneaker. can't wait for the next colourway!
I have some on the way. I would confidently bet $200 they wont beat the leather on the 2003 nike safari

I've never seen them so I can't compare but i'm sure you will be impressed
yea I bet I will too. The Pattas were made in italy and were pretty much perfect. I think the quality control wherever they are made is excellent. Most sneakers regardless of materials usually have some sort of imperfections. I found none on the pattas. 

Any word on a worldwide release? I owe a fellow a pair for helping me out and he missed out :frown:

AFAIK there will be no international release, at least that's what it sounded like in Hanon's info posts.

There wasn't one for the Pattas either, was there?

AFAIK there will be no international release, at least that's what it sounded like in Hanon's info posts.

There wasn't one for the Pattas either, was there?
Pattas didn't get an international release but a few other stores got them in. Nothing worth talking about though just a few pairs per store 

Back
Top Bottom