** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Nice. These have kind of been my white whale. Just getting into the Diadora game, but these are toward the top of my list (I'm from Philly area). Just can't find them in my size (10.5).
Thanks man, and agreed. Materials and Construction are solid too.
I’ll keep an eye out for ya

726BD3FC-B936-4D95-85F8-04BEFE4B1040.jpeg

flaming carrots

Afew look pretty nice, but they really have no chill with the branding...All of their collabs have **** stamped all over them.

Anyone know how to figure that time out though? (GMT+7 BKK) ?

So, if I figured it out correctly, GMT+7 (Greenwich Mean Time + 7 hours) is the same as current time on East Coast. So, 18:00 on East Coast is 6:00p.m. Yes/no? I could be completely wrong.

Nevermind, I don't think that is correct. From what I can tell, GMT+7 is same as current East Coast time. But, the 18:00/6p.m. thing is probably wrong. So, in short...I don't know.

I think you guys should check the prices+shipping before ordering...It honestly might be cheaper to find original pairs via resellers. 24K kills on shipping IIRC, and Sol/Sombra pairs are pretty much at retail on Stockx.

These arrived the other day. I know they weren't that hyped, but for my first pair of Diadora, I'm impressed. Materials/quality is on point. And for $63, I may just have to order the "Strawberry" pair...
Diadora.jpg

Back
Top Bottom