** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Cuban Linx 25 Anni!

Saw hanon post these, I haven't bought any Diadoras in a minute but these look very nice.

hanonshop_116333256_289337842125909_8747311898967007454_n.jpg

damm these are nice. Solebox Ferro vibes.

Yeah Saucony were the Only in Tokyo. He's talking about the Beams T collab that had the Benetton colors yellow/blue/red/green.

Yeah Saucony were the Only in Tokyo. He's talking about the Beams T collab that had the Benetton colors yellow/blue/red/green.

Thought so, love that pair. Searched forever but could never find under $700 and gave up. Probably wouldn't wear those colors today but still a top Diadora collab.

Thought so, love that pair. Searched forever but could never find under $700 and gave up. Probably wouldn't wear those colors today but still a top Diadora collab.

What size are you? There weren't many made, but there used to be a decent amount of smaller sizes for sale in Japan for a bit after the release, but that was years ago so might be tough to find now. But yeah, they looked pretty cool in person, but I couldn't really see myself wearing them and eventually got rid of my pair. Def not worth $700 though lol

What size are you? There weren't many made, but there used to be a decent amount of smaller sizes for sale in Japan for a bit after the release, but that was years ago so might be tough to find now. But yeah, they looked pretty cool in person, but I couldn't really see myself wearing them and eventually got rid of my pair. Def not worth $700 though lol

US 10.5 :frown:

IMG_20200819_140901.jpg
IMG_20200820_213420.jpg

I unDS N9002 x packers molveno pair, and had the outer layer of the outsoles peeled off. Anyone ever face this issue before?

Crazy...I don't own any N9002, but that has not happened on any of my N9000 pairs, and I wear some of them quite a lot...How were the shoes stored/do you live somewhere super hot and hmid?

I unDS N9002 x packers molveno pair, and had the outer layer of the outsoles peeled off. Anyone ever face this issue before?
Same are happening to mine after the first wear, just not as drastic. Something about the materials used shouldn't have passed QC before heading out of the warehouse. Shame. Beautiful shoe.

Crazy...I don't own any N9002, but that has not happened on any of my N9000 pairs, and I wear some of them quite a lot...How were the shoes stored/do you live somewhere super hot and hmid?
Shoes stored in a cool and dry closet. Even bought a cheap dehumidifier to prevent some of the humidity. And is the only shoes with this issue. Hope after a few wears, every outer layer is peeled and turns to new like a snakeskin :smile:

Is there anywhere else for the diadora community besides diadora talk? This thread is quiet as hell and I'm not on DT (facebook can eat it)

Back
Top Bottom