The Documentary Jay-Z Doesn't Want You To See

Some of y'all love his man too much and the other half hate him too much.

It's just music. Outside of him giving me music, I really don't care.

this is the start of the gentrification of jay z
he never showed up to the rucker park

he was doing more for the community when he was a worker for DeHaven

Last edited:
I don't even really have an opinion on this thread or the video but this is prolly the one of the most tired explanations people give in regards to this dude.

Any ***** can sell a zip and call themselves a drug dealer that **** says nothing about them caring about their community or others yet this is brought up like 4 or 5 times per Jay-z thread :lol:

so you don't care about jay z one way or the other, you just don't like negative characterizations of drug dealers??? :lol: :lol:

deal with it...

edit: has shawn's stock slipped so low that current drug dealers (and their stans) don't want to be associated with him? lmao

Last edited:
This thread is classic already. If you have shown Cam or Shyne any love in this thread, you have been repped.

**** Jay Z and his awful music. Retire and be rich.

View media item 883254

[COLOR=#red]I have a brand new BP3 album someone bought for me when it dropped a few years ago, ready to giveaway if anyone wants it :lol: and I have some ******** Egyptology, NOI, 5%er books to give away as well[/COLOR] :lol:[COLOR=#red] .. If no one wants them, Ima light all of that **** on fire in my backyard [/COLOR]

pm me for my addy u aint burning nothin fam

that documentary is pure jealousy and hate lol..I bet you anyone that participated in that doc. would love to be in Jay's and Bey's shoes...and im from far from a hov stan...but what purpose does this documentary have lol..I swear whenever a black person makes it out...they expect you to go above and beyond for your community..man real talk as ive grown older Ive realized...we as black folks are some of the most ungrateful people..personally Im always going to  give back and help out as much as possible but keep it 100 alot of us don't care about our communities like that..if we did a lot of things would be different and we would atleast attempt to practice group economics

Last edited:
Yet dudes on here look up to Boosie who is a known murderer, KILLING his community
laugh.gif

If Boosie was relevant or actually successful, they would hate him , though.
roll.gif
I dont look up to Boosie but I enjoy his music...you can tell its authentic you can feel his pain on certain songs and I can relate to some of the songs

majority of us are adults on here..I doubt they really look up to him just fans like me

that documentary is pure jealousy and hate lol..I bet you everyone of the people that participated in that doc. would love to be in Jay's and Bey's shoes...and im from far from a hov stan...but what purpose does this documentary have lol..I swear whenever a black person makes it out...they expect you to go above and beyond for your community..man real talk as ive grown older Ive realized...we as black folks are some of the most ungrateful people..personally Im always going to  give back and help out as much as possible but keep it 100 alot of us don't care about our communities like that..if we did a lot of things would be different and we would atleast attempt to practice group economics
And hyper sensitive to anything that could remotely be interpreted to be slightly racists.

As far as giving back goes, I'll give back, but I'm not giving 90% of my wealth away, nor am I giving it all to black people, man the problems of the Negro aren't going to be solved by mounds of money being thrown at them, hell I don't think the problems of the Negro can be sovled with charity as a whole, business loans, education ( and I don't mean college scholarships, I mean highschool trade education) ripping down the projects and giving land grants for outside the city, restructering of police enforcement in these areas, ending the drug war, teaching skills...people always focus on the charity, but the problems of the Negro will not be solved by mindless giving, but rather thoughtful reimagination of the culture.

Last edited:
This documentary is just exposing stuff we already know. Things aren't going change after people are aware. Jay-Z is still going to be wealthy. End of story. 

And I dont like Jay-Z. 

Cam been told me about this dude.

Meh Cam help start the emasculation of the black man with the pink shirts.Now ****** kissing and wearing dresses.

He just aint rich and powerful enough of a figure for black people to turn on him

Last edited:
Well I'm definitely not going to pay $12.99 to watch it on iTunes. So Jay Z don't have to worry.

If you weren't taught to be a life changer as you were growing up, you don't naturally gravitate toward that as an adult.
As he matures into being a father and husband, I'm pretty sure dude will make an attempt to be a "visible" impact in his "community".

But for a person of his global status, what exactly is his community?
People of all colors and nationalities admire J-Z for one reason or another.
So does he just fight the causes of black people/African Americans, and ignore the injustice endured by millions of others?
What he's being asked to do isn't as easy as it seems.

the point they're trying to make is that when you rise to the success and stature of where jay-z is at your obligated to give back to the community and set an example for the rest to follow. why else do you think the most successful people in the world like bill gates and warren buffett practdice philanthropy. its about changing the world with the power they've been entitled to

"with great power comes great responsibility"

Last edited:
Most celebs have charities/things of that sort just to cover themselves on taxes.

A lot of this 'giving back' stuff they do is just a tax write-off

Last edited by a moderator:
the point they're trying to make is that when you rise to the success and stature of where jay-z is at your obligated to give back to the community and set an example for the rest to follow. why else do you think the most successful people in the world like bill gates and warren buffett practdice philanthropy. its about changing the world with the power they've been entitled to

"with great power comes great responsibility"

This is under the assumption he isnt philanthropic tho.

Black folks always concerned over things they have no control over. Worry about yourselves and all your problems will be solved.
And to think if more black would of adopted that attitude you wouldn't have the right to be able to freely express such an opinion out in public let alone on a message board if more blacks just decided to worry about themselves and not other's especially their own.

As far as Jay-z goes he's only pushed the bar further then someone like a Russell Simmons did and expanding himself for bigger things hopefully.It's a rain drop in a bucket full of water because he doesn't own or control anything but his own brand which is a start, a hell of a start but we will see what the future brings.I hope I'm alive to see some black kid from no where rise push it further and own something huge then we can talk about changing things.

Prime example,Oprah's a Billionaire but even she has to partner up with the big boys who actually control to be able to stay where she's at and not go below that.That's a balancing act within itself.

Moving right along.................

His name is

I wonder how good the poon is. I can't stand her but damn what a body.....

I'd smash her anally ever night just because I can if I was j****.

I'd wake up licking the booty and fall asleep doing it too.
I'd sniff your burps the whole time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom