The double standard continues Vol Possibly late?

whyhellothere

Banned
[h1][/h1]
[h1]Subway hunks featured in cheeky website with straphanger submitted photos[/h1]
BY Daniel Beekman
DAILY NEWS WRITER

Thursday, October 6th 2011, 4:00 AM

alg_subway-crush.jpg

subwaycrush.net
Straphangers have made subwaycrush.net, which features good-looking men riding New York City trains, a hit. The sites founder insists men are flattered to find themselves featured online.

A racy new website has straphangers snapping photos of "hot guys" on the subway.

Subwaycrush.net, launched in June, is the New York version of tubecrush.net, a popular British site with photos from the London Underground.

Straphangers will submit photos featuring New York men sipping coffee, napping or reading on the train - with swooning comments like, "Is he kidding me with those arms? Never. Let. Go."

Stephen Notion started the British site with three friends in February "as a joke" after watching a television dating show.

"It was all about admiring hot guys," said Notion, 30. It quickly won thousands of fans and sparked controversy, with critics slamming the concept as demeaning and voyeuristic.

Many of the photos are taken secretly with cell phone cameras.

"I don't want somebody taking my picture," said Jerry Baker of East New York, 18, stepping off the No. 6 train at Lexington Ave. and E. 86th St. "That's rude and immature."

Notion, a London sales manager, insists most men are flattered when they find themselves featured online.

Both the New York and the London sites allow men to request their photos be pulled offline. Notion's team got just four requests out of more than 500 posts, he said.

The sites boast more than 10,000 visitors a day and are popular among gay men.

Joshua Adjei, 22, an upper East Side personal assistant, said he wouldn't mind being featured on subwaycrush.net - if the photographer was a pretty girl.

"When you take a photo of somebody and catch them off guard they don't look good," he said. "You should let them know so they can make a sexy pose."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local...k_check_out_cheeky_website.html#ixzz1aUm61fjG

eyes.gif
let me try and take a picture of some nice mass on the train and see what happens
indifferent.gif

i hate yuku btw

Double standards exist for both sexes, most likely you're guilty of some as well.

But it's okay for women to do this because they're "expressing their sexuality" and rebelling against macho sexism and pig-ism in this patriarchal guyland

indifferent.gif

Society promotes women to adapt to the times and mimic male behavior but shames men both for acting like the same males they want women to emulate yet at the same time questions their manhood if they emulate most female traits.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

But it's okay for women to do this because they're "expressing their sexuality" and rebelling against macho sexism and pig-ism in this patriarchal guyland

indifferent.gif

Society promotes women to adapt to the times and mimic male behavior but shames men both for acting like the same males they want women to emulate yet at the same time questions their manhood if they emulate most female traits.

On point.

indifferent.gif

Well we have penises so we win. It's harder to build a pole than dig a hole.

i have no problem with this

women like good looking men just like we like good looking women

ugly or fat ppl might have a problem with this

"Both the New York and the London sites allow men to request their photos be pulled offline. Notion's team got just four requests out of more than 500 posts, he said."

As the article states a lot of these photos are being taken without the men knowing it. Unless they're sending emails to each guy featured on their website (sarcasm) the majority of them probably don't even know the site exists. Four men out of 500 sounds a lot better than 4 guys out of the 5 who realize their pictures are being discussed online asked to have it taken down.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

indifferent.gif

On point.
DrakePinkShirt.png

"Watch me take it"

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I think you missed the point though...some people simply don't want their picture on some random site, regardless of how good they look. Article said at least 4 guys asked to have theirs taken down, and obviously they weren't fat or ugly if they got on the site in the first place

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

I think you missed the point though...some people simply don't want their picture on some random site, regardless of how good they look. Article said at least 4 guys asked to have theirs taken down, and obviously they weren't fat or ugly if they got on the site in the first place
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i did miss that the first time.

Back
Top Bottom