The Dream..*FANCY* appreciation!

jose cansec0

Banned
not sure what happened to the official love/money thread but oh well...

anyways this is as close to perfect song as there is, probably the ONLY song i listen to from love/money...

hears to ya dream....im bout to go blaze one and listen to this
pimp.gif

The build up in the last minute or so of this track is one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard (no sarcasm).
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
EASILYsong of the year...EASILY.

I'm a believer.

I listen to Kelly's 12 Play an insane amount of times though...if you up for 60, shorty press play

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

anyways this is as close to perfect song as there is
ohwell.gif
If at the very end you didn't hear it blending into"Right Side of My Brain" it would be a little better.

The beat is beautiful though. If I could make any improvements to it (even though it doesn't really need any) some of the instruments would come in earlierand a kick drum would come in at some point before it does the little switch up at the end.

I forgot to post about THE DRUMS droppin in @ 6:14
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...Like CROSS said, if I could change anything, I would've droppedTHOSE DRUMS in earlier...GOOD GOD!

I didn't get to post in the other thread, but Love vs. Money Part I > Fancy. Not to take anything away from Fancy though, a hot song in it's ownright.

From 4:07 to 4:30 is the reason why i like this dude. He does the same kinda adlibing that I would do to any old regular song. I could just picture him walkingas he's listening to the song and adding his own made up adlibs to it. Joint sounded really good. To the r&b heads out there, you know exactly whatim talking about. When you hear a song, you get this intuition that certain things sound better in certain parts of a song , so whenever you
hear it, it'll be your own personal touch to that song.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

The build up in the last minute or so of this track is one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard (no sarcasm).
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
EASILY song of the year...EASILY.
That's the only part I listen to
laugh.gif

the whole album isnt amazing, the song fancy is....

its kinda how i felt about"nikki" on his first lpbut fancy suprasses that by 10

Back
Top Bottom