[| -- The Dream feat. Young Jeezy - "I Luv Your Girl" (VIDEO) -- |]

I'm pretty sure this is his last single, he said on TV today his new LP is done already.

pimp.gif

Song is
pimp.gif
video is okay. Hope it blows though, I wanna see his album dogold at least.

i actually perfer the OG version, i dont like Jeezy's verse on here.
even tho he's been killin remix's for awhile.

I stand by my belief that this is a horrible choice for a single but it would be great for him if The Dream proves me wrong...

So much better songs like RavageBX said

I think it's very idiotic of everybody at Def Jam behind this project to not put out "Livin A Lie" featuring Rihanna as asingle,
would be a pop smash for sure
that could get The Dream a bigger audience...more of that TRL crowd...

"Fast Car" would probably do good too

Pretty good video. Never heard the version w/ Jeezy. Damn green flashing lights kept making my think of that Usher 'Yeah' video from a couple yearsago.

^Lol I was about say Dream gettin his Usher on with the black backdrop and green flashing lights
laugh.gif

Yea that backdrop is too close to the Yeah video. This is one of those songs that didn't need that hip hop influence. I guess Jeezy was put on it for starpower but $@+ was hot before he got on it. She Needs My Love should've been dropped as a single. Should've never dropped that garbage Shawty Is a Ten.Should've never even put it on the album. Fast Car would've got him so major play on TRL I think. This probably will to. I like the choice for a videobut they dropped it too late.

Damn....they completely took out the BEST part of the song...."effffffffff that n' ".....I understand why... but still, why'd they replace itwith " ehnnn ehn ehnn"???
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom