[| -- The-Dream "Love King" (VIDEO) -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Premiered on 106, inspired by Jay's "Girls Girls Girls"

I like, it's dope and clean.

Dude's fits are nice

Clean vid. I like it. Better than the substitution of a DSLR HD camera

are all these artists pushing nuvo like that though?
laugh.gif

Saw the making of this video over USTREAM. This came out really dope, the girls are friggin' gnarly, X did his thing with this video.

I like the song more and more I hear it!
glasses.gif

Oh yeah! and dang'! The Dream knockin' pounds off like Al Roker?!?!!
eek.gif

The song grew on me. I really like it, and the video is straight awesome. Good feeling and the dance moves are dope. Dont care for any of the girls but i like the concept!

Originally Posted by southchi

Dope...so he's really done after this album?
Nah, Dream already said he's gonna make a 4th album.
pimp.gif

And a lot of the transitions/choreography in the vid was dope, but that damn desert colored background the entire video got old pretty quick. 

Might as well have just made the whole vid black and white.  It would have looked cleaner.

man...hell no....clean vid?
laugh.gif
 that $*@# was boring....very wack...%%#$% the screen in the back DID NOT change ONCE...

the song is cool, but that video sucked...and the way yall critisize everyones video on here i would think errbody would be up in here pissed...must be cuz yall like dream or something

Don't like the song, don't like the video. Nothing different at all. I loved album 1. Album 2 was ok, will listen to album 3.

I agree, if he was going to use one background, it might as well had been black/white.

I like nonetheless. All the chicks appearing from behind him was cool.

After one listen this has NOTHING on his past singles but it's coo, serious potential to grow on me.

I like the video but I swear Dream looks like he got his wisdom teeth out and recovery time eternity
laugh.gif

this video is GARBAGE. this the best they could come up with? cmon Dream
laugh.gif
. Even his Debut video is better than this and that was simple.

Song is flames though
pimp.gif

well, he says he's shooting four (or was it six) videos, so he's gotta keep the budget low

I don't get why this video is so good to some of ya'll, was pretty boring if you ask me but I really like the song and the girls in the video.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I like the song, just don't see the inspiration from Girls, Girls, Girls.

Yea where is that at? Who said it was inspired by Jay's video? I definately don't see it. A decent video. I mean it did what it was suppose to do. It matched the song well.

Back
Top Bottom