The Dream - Love You to Death (Digital EP) 12/9/16

As a dream fan
His last album was a let down
That last ep/mixtape royalty was dope though

All I Need and Fruition are mad nice. Throw It Back is kind of tough too.

Prime is cool, That's My Ish is aight.

Cedes Benz got like four different beats, didn't like it at first but I do now.

Last edited:
I read there's 8 songs but I got the iTunes version and there's only 6. I don't know if the other 2 songs are random leaks or he'll release them on a different project.

Nevermind he responded back to me. He said it comes out on the album version in July along with 8 songs on Jewel.

But I heard that 90s love did leak

Last edited:
I heard that he might release Crown and Jewel EPs both together on a retail album. So maybe that's what he's doing with all 16 songs. I'll buy that.

I heard that he might release Crown and Jewel EPs both together on a retail album. So maybe that's what he's doing with all 16 songs. I'll buy that.

Yeah he is. I asked him on IG bout the other 2 songs he said it's releasing 7/7 along with 8 songs from Jewel. So bascially 16 songs.

Oh okay, cool. I don't have IG. I don't buy digital music so I'll buy the full album once that drops.

I don't like how he released half now and then plans on releasing the full album in July. That's dumb. I only played the EP once and I'm gonna delete it. I'll wait for the entire album and play it then.

pimp.gif
 my boy does it again

Bumping Iv play right now as I type this on my phone...looking forward to hear the new tape

Big fan of The-Dream.. but after the first listen, nothing stood out to me. I'll listen to it again tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom