The-Dream: New Album, Love King, November 24th/New Single in September!

Hope this hasn't been posted, but good interview with Karma Loop. He talks about his new album, Grammy hopes, etc. Check it out ...

If he doesn't switch up his M.O. this go around...
That was my main gripe with Love Vs. Money; I felt like he kept going with the same style/vibe that he had on is debut, but he justdidn't do it as well.

Originally Posted by WE GET LIVE

If he doesn't switch up his M.O. this go around...
That was my main gripe with Love Vs. Money; I felt like he kept going with the same style/vibe that he had on is debut, but he just didn't do it as well.
Yeah he should have just turned Love VS Money into a Double album with that "effort" he put out...

in reality the soph slump hit him hard

"Rockin That Thang" made minor waves, "My Love" tanked which actually surprised me and that song with Kanye wont do anything on the charts,it's garbage

I thought the first album was much, much better

pimp.gif
but it wont come out till january i bet cause love/hate was suppose tobe out last Dec i think and didnt come out till this year

Mr. yeah needs to be a single, Fancy coming out is great, and HATER. Can we get some love for Hater ?

yall are crazy Love Vs Money is a great great album, the singles go hard too its not like he had a super duper hit on love/hate...

yay for new dream music

That was my main gripe with Love Vs. Money; I felt like he kept going with the same style/vibe that he had on is debut, but he just didn't do it as well.
That's what he wanted to do, go the same path instead of too left for "Love vs. Money".

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

yall are crazy Love Vs Money is a great great album, the singles go hard too its not like he had a super duper hit on love/hate...

yay for new dream music

With Dream, you know what you're getting. 85% of his albums is either taking somebody's girl, or somebody taking his girl.
laugh.gif

Either way, dude succeeds. Dude is batting a .1000
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

yay for new dream music

Originally Posted by areyouin729

in reality the soph slump hit him hard

"Rockin That Thang" made minor waves, "My Love" tanked which actually surprised me and that song with Kanye wont do anything on the charts, it's garbage

I thought the first album was much, much better
I thought I was the only one.... i think was better by faaaar too. Love vs Money was cool but Love Hate was amazing

Back
Top Bottom