The (E) train really being the (F) train unappreciation Vol. Queensbridge next stop

mad.gif
..... What the hell happened to (F) trains just looking like (F) trains... This is like the 3rd time this month alone that they got me ... Then you gotta run from Lex and 63rd to lex and 59th just to get back on track ... so youcan catch that 4 or 5 ..

Oh yeah chics on the 4 or 5 train
pimp.gif

mad.gif
..... What the hell happened to (F) trains just looking like (F) trains... This is like the 3rd time this month alone that they got me ... Then you gotta run from Lex and 63rd to lex and 59th just to get back on track ... so youcan catch that 4 or 5 ..

Oh yeah chics on the 4 or 5 train
pimp.gif

I avoid the E train at all costs....one time the computer speaker was broken and kept telling people the wrong destination and stops.

I avoid the E train at all costs....one time the computer speaker was broken and kept telling people the wrong destination and stops.

The E train has the more homeless people than every other train line in NY.

But yes, the E train and the F are basically the same train.

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

Yeah cause the (E) has the longest route , plus you can walk through every car for the most part ...

And the difference between the F & E line is that after roosevelt they split paths ... You need the (E) line service if you plan on catching the 4, 5, or 6ya dig !!

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

Yeah cause the (E) has the longest route , plus you can walk through every car for the most part ...

And the difference between the F & E line is that after roosevelt they split paths ... You need the (E) line service if you plan on catching the 4, 5, or 6ya dig !!

i don't really take either train, i'm usually on the r. took the f the other day instead of the r to get to 57th and arrived extremely late
ohwell.gif

i don't really take either train, i'm usually on the r. took the f the other day instead of the r to get to 57th and arrived extremely late
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by pr1nts

ohwell.gif
another prime example of the (F) train taking a loss ....

Originally Posted by pr1nts

ohwell.gif
another prime example of the (F) train taking a loss ....

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

E train 4 life
pimp.gif

Jamaica Center FTW!
lol I love the (E) too but why Jamaica Center FTW ?? Welcome to the ghetto Unappreciation ..

71st and Continental FTW !!!

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

E train 4 life
pimp.gif

Jamaica Center FTW!
lol I love the (E) too but why Jamaica Center FTW ?? Welcome to the ghetto Unappreciation ..

71st and Continental FTW !!!

I hate taking either of these on the weekends...and I hate when I'm waiting at Union Turnpike and the E comes on the F track and I get all excited and thenthe !#++# comes on saying this E train will be making all F train stops to 179th street.

%$*# outta here.

Back
Top Bottom