The (E) train really being the (F) train unappreciation Vol. Queensbridge next stop

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

WOW! mad queens niketalkers, corona stand up!
chea. Corona. chea.
pimp.gif

So what if it LOOKS like an E train. It still says F on the sides. I kind of do miss seeing the orange-seated F trains frequently though. I think there weremore seats. Anyway, I get off at union turnpike so I can take the E OR the F.

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

uh.....wrong forum

move this

who cares ... wouldn't have been the same ..

Forest Hills in the Building .. 71st Continental .. who here be ballin' @ Hoffman
nerd.gif
??

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Forest Hills in the Building .. 71st Continental .. who here be ballin' @ Hoffman
nerd.gif
??
I used to ball there all the time. The weather has ruined the courts though.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

How messed up was the transit system after the 9/11 attacks?

Some trains were running...eventually certain subway lines were rerouted to different stops.

It is mostly back to normal but a subway station has not reopened since 9/11 (Cortlandt St on the 1; it was directly under the WTC). Another Cortlandt Ststation on the R line is closed as they make repairs.

uh.....wrong forum

move this

nerd.gif
??

"across from da mall right in Hoffman park in tennis bags guarded by 100 arabs"
happy.gif

i be on the hand ball courts when its nice blowin a dub

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

nerd.gif
??
I used to ball there all the time. The weather has ruined the courts though.
Meet me on the far court , burnin; some sour and playing 21 with 9 people ...
laugh.gif

those SUPER nice trains..how many people have had the privilege of riding those z and j trains that were seemingly brand new?

I hate both trains. The E train is almost useless in Manhattan because of the C and A. The F train is the slowest train in Brooklyn by far.

I have love for the E train but it stinks because both stops at each end of the line harbors a lot of homeless people (WTC & Jamaica Center).

4/5 and 7 FTW.

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

E train 4 life
pimp.gif

Jamaica Center FTW!
lol I love the (E) too but why Jamaica Center FTW ?? Welcome to the ghetto Unappreciation ..

71st and Continental FTW !!!
laugh.gif
cosign. Jamaica Center is not a good look late night fam

Oh yeah chics on the 4 or 5 train
pimp.gif

I personally have never had any sort of confusion with the E and the F. My only major gripe would be the amount of repair work that was constantly being doneon the E line, but nowadays it's like that with every line.
Jamaica Center is not a good look late night fam
Why you say that?

There have been countless nights that I come back from Manhattan faded at like 3 or 4 in the morning, and I've never run into any trouble.

come to think of it, i have seen the most bums on the E train than any other train.
i only take the E if its last resort lol

i remember one time, almost an entire train car of high school kids got mugged on the way back from school between roosevelt ave and queens plaza. everyoneknows about that long distance between roosevelt and queens plaza right? the thugs knew the train wouldnt be stopping anytime soon so they took advantage ofit... smh

Originally Posted by myCHENNY

come to think of it, i have seen the most bums on the E train than any other train.

i remember one time, almost an entire train car of high school kids got mugged on the way back from school between roosevelt ave and queens plaza. everyone knows about that long distance between roosevelt and queens plaza right? the thugs knew the train wouldnt be stopping anytime soon so they took advantage of it... smh
Man that sucks. All of the kids should have ganged up on them.

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

Originally Posted by myCHENNY

i remember one time, almost an entire train car of high school kids got mugged on the way back from school between roosevelt ave and queens plaza. everyone knows about that long distance between roosevelt and queens plaza right? the thugs knew the train wouldnt be stopping anytime soon so they took advantage of it... smh
Man that sucks. All of the kids should have ganged up on them.

the E train is bum central, i remember goin to the jamica center a few years back, and that entire last stop smelled like straight bum, and i seen a bumpeeing in the back car of the train
laugh.gif

that sucks about the kids gettin mugged though, all the times ive gone to visit relatives in new york they've been tellin me to be careful on the subwaysand what not but nothings ever happened to me, whenever i would take the train home from a females house at night or whatever though i would try not to haveanything worth taking on me though just to play things safe.

Back
Top Bottom