The Earl Sweatshirt album is gonna be a problem...

He showed up at the LA FlyLo show to do some new ish...

singlehandedly keeping Odd Future relevant. Gonna make Kendrick Lamar-type impact IMO

Earl is the only person from OF that I can still listen to. Tyler has become corny and Domo & Hodgy suck. Vince Staples is better than Earl tho

his mom sending him away to school tripped up his buzz...he was that #1 dude for HOT sec.

if OF would've rolled out a lil bit better, they wouldn't be nearly as much space for asap mob, they came right after them dudes.

his mom sending him away to school tripped up his buzz...he was that #1 dude for HOT sec.

if OF would've rolled out a lil bit better, they wouldn't be nearly as much space for asap mob, they came right after them dudes.

#1 dude........in OF?
because he was never......ever.......ever the #1 dude in rap/hip-hop.

#1 dude........in OF?
because he was never......ever.......ever the #1 dude in rap/hip-hop.
on da come up? he was like da number 1 draft pick from da new cats at one point.

Really looking forward to this project. His tracks on Radical, Bastard, etc (early OF) came out he was bringing it lyrically at 16... Same with his mixtape. Now a couple years later his growth is pretty clear with his verses on Oldie, Chum, Between Friends, etc so Im looking forward to what this project is gonna sound like.

This dude man. I feel like if this album aint amazing hell have lost his window. His last stuff was
eek.gif
 to me. Hope he brings it

Back
Top Bottom