"The Element of Freedom" Appreciation Post

balloonoboy

Banned
Seems like everyone slept on this album. Many of her fans turned her back on her because she was a supposed "homewrecker", all the while she delivered once again. I truly feel this is her magnum opus. It's an experience, one that transcends music itself. It feels like you're flying high above the sky.

A damn shame she aint get not one, not ONE, grammy nod.
30t6p3b.gif

Appreciated.

Seems like everyone slept on this album. Many of her fans turned her back on her because she was a supposed "homewrecker", all the while she delivered once again. I truly feel this is her magnum opus. It's an experience, one that transcends music itself. It feels like you're flying high above the sky.

A damn shame she aint get not one, not ONE, grammy nod.
30t6p3b.gif

Appreciated.

I was gonna let you slide with just saying you felt the album was overlooked, and you liked it.  But then you added all those additional superlatives 
laugh.gif

What album was you listening to homie?  Magnum opus?  Experience transcending music itself?  For that album?  

Evidently I didn't get that copy 
ohwell.gif

I was gonna let you slide with just saying you felt the album was overlooked, and you liked it.  But then you added all those additional superlatives 
laugh.gif

What album was you listening to homie?  Magnum opus?  Experience transcending music itself?  For that album?  

Evidently I didn't get that copy 
ohwell.gif

imo that was one of her worse albums...if not the worse. i only like unthinkable, this bed, put it in a love song. most akey albums you could play front to back no skips.

imo that was one of her worse albums...if not the worse. i only like unthinkable, this bed, put it in a love song. most akey albums you could play front to back no skips.

Back
Top Bottom