The Elite Chris Paul Thread

thread cookin now

awwsome you're really doing way too much deflecting by trying to discredit people's opinions because they're fans of certain (losing) teams

"oh you're a knicks fan? you can't have an opinion because your team sucks" isn't really a valid counterpoint

thread cookin now

awwsome you're really doing way too much deflecting by trying to discredit people's opinions because they're fans of certain (losing) teams

"oh you're a knicks fan? you can't have an opinion because your team sucks" isn't really a valid counterpoint
its the only argument he has

once you get the stats argument out of the way there's no defending chris paul, that's literally all he has going for him

CP3 slander really rustles me....dude put in so much work as an undersized guard to get where he's at. He's not an elite athlete but he knows the game inside and out. 

you can't say chris paul is the 2nd best pg of all time and not expect a backlash from people who have seen his shortcoming with their own eyes

Kobe deserves his own thread. He's a champion. MVP.
LeBron deserves his own thread. He's a champion. MVP.

Why does this loser have his own thread? Can we get an Alex Smith thread going?

CP3 slander really rustles me....dude put in so much work as an undersized guard to get where he's at. He's not an elite athlete but he knows the game inside and out. 
as opposed to all the other dudes in the league that dont work hard???

should he get pity points for being short? 

how can you be an elite player when you flop more than dudes in La Liga?
laugh.gif
 damn man had to bring up la liga. You watch footy as well?

No, but to say he's not an elite point guard is stupid imo. I've seen dude and his come up first hand so I'm obviously biased but it is what it is.  

No, but to say he's not an elite point guard is stupid imo. I've seen dude and his come up first hand so I'm obviously biased but it is what it is.  
if people just called him an elite pg this thread wouldnt exist

people are saying he's top 3 all time when he hasnt accomplished anything of significance, that's where the hate comes and overratedness comes from 

Dame's series ending shot last playoffs is more clutch than anything Chris has ever done, though.

And I've never said this, but I still wish we would have gotten Chris before Stern's basketball reasons. But I don't hold him in as high regard as I once did.

He doesn't have what it takes off paper to hit shots like what Dame hit, like what Fish has hit many times.

On paper, in your stats, those shots only count for 2/3 points, but they accomplish so much more in reality.

Last edited:
Drew Brees was told he was too small to be a successful NFL QB and won a championship.

Russell Wilson was told the same.

Interesting how that works.

he is elite , . dont think think anyone arguing that but 2nd best pg of all time. not even close. nobody believes that. 

Last edited:
[quote name="Chester McFloppy"]Kobe deserves his own thread. He's a champion. MVP.

Why does this loser have his own thread? Can we get an Alex Smith thread going?[/quote]And they both have a hater thread.

Hence...

Dame's series ending game 7 shot last playoffs is more clutch than anything Chris has ever done, though.

And I've never said this, but I still wish we would have gotten Chris before Stern's basketball reasons. But I don't hold him in as high regard as I once did.

He doesn't have what it takes off paper to hit shots like what Dame hit, like what Fish has hit many times.

On paper, in your stats, those shots only count for 2/3 points, but they accomplish so much more in reality.

Didn't Chris Paul hit a series winner like 2 weeks ago?

Dame's series ending game 7 shot last playoffs is more clutch than anything Chris has ever done, though.

dame's shot was in game 6

but i agree

NT Extremes at it's finest... :lol:

The Paul hate is VERY similar to what Alex Ovechkin gets as well.

He's one of the best PGs in NBA history and still has a way to go before his career is over. Book isn't close to being finished yet.

he is elite , . dont think think anyone arguing that but 2nd best pg of all time. not even close. nobody believes that. 
Oh, didn't know that was the topic but uhhhhhh as fellow West Forsyth/Lewisville/Clemmons homer I have to say that this is false. I do think Chris is top 10 all time but I can't put him in the top 5 if he hasn't even sniffed a conference final. Gotta have some playoff achievements to make the top 5

NT Extremes at it's finest... :lol:

The Paul hate is VERY similar to what Alex Ovechkin gets as well.

He's one of the best PGs in NBA history and still has a way to go before his career is over. Book isn't close to being finished yet.
Ovechkin makes plays in big games though.

Back
Top Bottom