The Elite Chris Paul Thread

darthska

Staff member
[quote name="awwsome"][quote name="shoeking2102"]I also think its even silly to try and rank CP3 as far as where he belongs with the all time greats. His career is still in progress, and it really boils down to a matter of preference.[/quote]Second best PG ever after Magic.[/quote]On paper, yes.

On NBA basketball courts, HAYL no.

*edit* Actually, not even on paper.

Last edited:
[quote name="awwsome"][quote name="DarthSka"]On paper, yes.

*edit* Actually, not even on paper.[/quote]Actually both.[/quote]I know if I mention champion Kidd and 2-time Finalist Stockton, you're going to go back to the Clippers bench.

How awesome was Stockton's bench? Kidd's?

[quote name="awwsome"][quote name="DarthSka"]On paper, yes.

*edit* Actually, not even on paper.
Actually both.[/quote]I know if I mention champion Kidd and 2-time Finalist Stockton, you're going to go back to the Clippers bench.

How awesome was Stockton's bench? Kidd's?[/quote]If Steve Nash was american he would have been on skas list smh

[quote name="sea manup"][quote name="DarthSka"][quote name="awwsome"][quote name="DarthSka"]On paper, yes.

*edit* Actually, not even on paper.[/quote]Actually both.[/quote]I know if I mention champion Kidd and 2-time Finalist Stockton, you're going to go back to the Clippers bench.

How awesome was Stockton's bench? Kidd's?[/quote]If Steve Nash was american he would have been on skas list smh[/quote]Can't stand Nash, but yeah, him, too. WORLDS better than Chris.

I know if I mention champion Kidd and 2-time Finalist Stockton, you're going to go back to the Clippers bench.

How awesome was Stockton's bench? Kidd's?

But neither of those guys are as good on paper or the court so why even bring them up?

They both didn't shoot as well, finish as well, pass as well or defend as well as CP3 has.

Doesn't matter if they went to the Finals or not, they're not better basketball players or PG's.

Last edited:
People in here still talking about CP0?

His legacy is over, tainted, and done. There's literally nothing else to talk about with that ****** loser. He sucks, is the most overrated player in NT history, and his teammates hate him.

Chris Paul is Rajon Rondo with a jumpshot and minus the winning.

Last edited:
[quote name="awwsome"][quote name="DarthSka"]Can't stand Nash, but yeah, him, too. WORLDS better than Chris.[/quote]:rofl:

Yea definitely not taking your opinion seriously on this anymore, Nash didn't even play defense so he's disqualified off top.[/quote]I'm not even going to deny that Steve Nash is a liability on defense. It's blatantly obvious. But you know what you are going to deny? That Chris Paul flops, twirls, spins, whines, and climbs on the backs of opponents in order to advance in the playoffs life, and it's absolutely not working for him.

His legacy is over, tainted, and done. There's literally nothing else to talk about with that ****** loser. He sucks, is the most overrated player in NT history, and his teammates hate him.

latest

[quote name="awwsome"][quote name="DarthSka"]Can't stand Nash, but yeah, him, too. WORLDS better than Chris.
:rofl:

Yea definitely not taking your opinion seriously on this anymore, Nash didn't even play defense so he's disqualified off top.[/quote]I'm not even going to deny that Steve Nash is a liability on defense. It's blatantly obvious. But you know what you are going to deny? That Chris Paul flops, twirls, spins, whines, and climbs on the backs of opponents in order to advance in the playoffs life, and it's absolutely not working for him.[/quote]

to be fair that was a smart foul. puts howard on the line instead of getting it to someone else. van gundy been preaching that forever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Please don't disrespect nba champion Rajon rondo. He has already accomplished more than Chris Paul ever will

I'm not even going to deny that Steve Nash is a liability on defense. It's blatantly obvious. But you know what you are going to deny? That Chris Paul flops, twirls, spins, whines, and climbs on the backs of opponents in order to advance in the playoffs life, and it's absolutely not working for him.

All that flopping and whining and he's still better than Nash though, that makes 0 sense. :lol:

Yall could hate him all you want, he's still the second best point guard to play the game in reality.

[QUOTE name="do work son"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"][QUOTE name="awwsome"]
[QUOTE name="DarthSka"]Can't stand Nash, but yeah, him, too. WORLDS better than Chris.[/QUOTE]:rofl:

Yea definitely not taking your opinion seriously on this anymore, Nash didn't even play defense so he's disqualified off top.[/QUOTE]I'm not even going to deny that Steve Nash is a liability on defense. It's blatantly obvious. But you know what you are going to deny? That Chris Paul flops, twirls, spins, whines, and climbs on the backs of opponents in order to advance in the playoffs life, and it's absolutely not working for him.[/QUOTE]to be fair that was a smart foul. puts howard on the line instead of getting it to someone else. van gundy been preaching that forever.[/QUOTE]you do know that there are ways to commit a foul without looking like a spoiled child on christmas eve right?

a simple hug will do 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom