The Elite Chris Paul Thread

To be fair I haven't don't much cp0 Individual slandering tonight because I personally think he played a great game.

*shrug*

This ain't for the rational takes, though. :lol:

This thread is for those that just can't help but post about CP.

Slander bus. :nerd:

sorry, got stuck in traffic

this guy plays the greatest game of his life, curry plays an average curry game and still looks lightyears better

starts the game 7/7

ends the game 2/7

same story as usual, gets his stats, throws a fit, doesnt do anything that results in a win for his team

dude came back from his private parts being sore just to get roasted on national tv again which is exactly how he first started cramping up

I had even posted in the birthday thread "*back to the CP show*" as a jab at Chester.

Then he folds towards the end and loses.

Happy mf'n bday, McFloppy. :lol:

sorry, got stuck in traffic

this guy plays the greatest game of his life, curry plays an average curry game and still looks lightyears better

starts the game 7/7

ends the game 2/7

same story as usual, gets his stats, throws a fit, doesnt do anything that results in a win for his team

dude came back from his private parts being sore just to get roasted on national tv again which is exactly how he first started cramping up

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

Thanks for the laughs b

tony-romo-chris-paul-1.jpg

Chris Paul and his ****boy teammates cost me a 4 team parlay yesterday. Totally my fault for putting my faith in this clown, but doesnt make me hate him any less.

Last edited:
Not a fan.. he whines too much and just seems like a brat on court.

Definitely talented.

Nash, Kidd, > 

the king of frauds does it again

gets subbed in with 6 minutes to play

goes 1/4

2 missed layups

1 turnover

1 bad pass on a fastbreak leading to a turnover

0 assists

fouled a 3 point shooter

Drose scores 7 points in the final 5 minutes

i dont see how anyone can defend this clown 

Don't know about anyone else, but this whole 'subbed in at the -:-- minute mark' thing you do is wild entertaining. :lol:

And has really got me paying more attention to how he closes games out.

Last edited:
[quote name="TimidTebow"][quote name="sea manup"]
tony-romo-chris-paul-1.jpg
[/quote]Two players from my favorite teams.[/quote]Yikes. :x

Back
Top Bottom