The Elite Chris Paul Thread

Erupt and Shoeking (who is a great dude, nothin but respect) both have Masters Degrees in Spin Control with the way they defend anything Clipper related.

To them Doc, CP0 and company can do no wrong.

A few months ago Wes Johnson was the 2nd coming of Reggie Miller with the corner 3 advanced stats analysis being presented to us, to validate his signing and skill as a professional basketball player.

Last edited:
tumblr_muz8luyYOy1r2d19io7_500.gif

Erupt and Shoeking (who is a great dude, nothin but respect) both have Masters Degrees in Spin Control with the way they defend anything Clipper related.

To them Doc, CP0 and company can do no wrong.

A few months ago Wes Johnson was the 2nd coming of Reggie Miller with the corner 3 advanced stats analysis being presented to us, to validate his signing and skill as a professional basketball player.

Well well well....would you look at this. i get called a bad fan for doubting the team by others in the NBA thread, you call me a spin doctor. Maybe you just don't know how to be objective :lol:

You still mad you were wrong and shoe was right about Wes :lol: BTW, he's shooting 46% from corner threes. Now I see why Ska is constantly sonning you in the Lakers thread.

The timing of this bump is so strange. Paul just finished outplaying John Wall :lol:

Last edited:
ESPN just named Chris Paul the 29th best player in NBA history

discuss.

Sounds about right. Cp3 is a better player than everybody on that list except iverson and maybe GP.

This clown really is the most overrated player in league history. Who else has gained so much acclaim with so little accomplishments?

Last edited:
Kidd, Nash, Iverson in their primes I'd probably take above CP3's prime

Legacy wise, I feel the same way tbh

Prime Kidd couldn't shoot for sht, and played in the weak east. Getting to the chip back to back was an accomplishment.....but even sea manup sea manup admitted that Cp3 likely gets to the finals in the East. Prime Cp3 is a better passer, scorer, defender and shooter than Jkidd was.

I think Iverson > Cp3...so no argument there. Nash had a short prime and the two MVPs give him an edge....But I think prime Cp3 was a better actual better player. It's debatable. Y'all haters in this thread acting like its blasphemy :lol:.

[quote name="WavyCrocket"]even sea manup sea manup admitted that Cp3 likely gets to the finals in the East. Prime Cp3 is a better passer, scorer, defender and shooter than Jkidd was.
Scorer and shooter?

Absolutely.

Defender?!

PASSER?!?

:lol:[/quote]

At damn near 40 years old Jason Kidd was guarding the best player on the opposing team at crunch time and getting stops in playoff and Finals games.

CP3 a better defender :lol:

Last edited:
Scorer and shooter?

Absolutely.

Defender?!

PASSER?!?

:lol:

Defender....absolutely. By a hair. Y'all going to act like Cp3 isn't known as a good defender. Especially him in his prime :smh:?.

Passer.....yes. Cp3 averages 9.9 Apg to 2.3 TO's for his career. That's 3rd all time in APG. J Kidd through his first 11 years is at 9.2apg to 3.2 TO's.

If cp3 plays as long as Jkidd did for his career...he'll likely pass him in total assist and finish second all time.

Back
Top Bottom