The Elite Chris Paul Thread

kidd was a triple double threat like every night . and played shut down defense. .   you really trying to argue cp is better.  really ? jason kidd only has like 100 more triple doubles then cp. 

So now it's about triple doubles :lol:. Riddle Westbook has way more than Steph curry. That doesn't make him s better player.

Again, I'm a Jkidd fan. I'm saying it's arguable that Cp3 was a better player. Based on these things. Cp3 is a far better scorer. He's a better shooter, he's a slightly better passer and a slightly better defender. These things can be argued in Cp3's favor thru stats and facts. Prime cp3 was averaging 23ppg 11apg 5.5rpg & 2.8 spg on 50%....Leading his team to the 2nd seed in the West and losing in game 7 in the 2nd round against a loaded Spurs team. That's insane. Y'all don't realize how good dude is.

Y'all will bring up conference finals....then go on and say how weak the East is. Even sea manup sea manup , the driver of the Cp3 slander bus has said Cp3 likely makes a finals in the weak east. You a Bron hater...so you should know.

cp got help from the double team on kd on every play. you make it seem like it was cp and durant straight up  every play. go watch those games again. 
you said he shuts dudes down. there was no evidence of what i saw that he shut anyone down. he gets a lot of steals and has a knack for finding the ball that doesnt mean hes a shut down defender. 

Part of good defense is knowing the ball. You seem to think good defense is just shutting your man down one on one :lol:. There are so many components to good defense. He does all of them well.

Last edited:
[quote name="WavyCrocket"]Secondly, you said only Cp3's family considered him a great defender...when In fact....the entire NBA did.[/quote]"The ENTIRE NBA", he says as he attempts to convince others that he only uses facts.

[quote name="WavyCrocket"] darthska darthska

With the swift edit after checking facts :lol:[/quote]Now you're approaching clown status. :lol:

You even quoted me saying 'fervent' when I meant 'defender'. I edit for typos almost every single post.

"The ENTIRE NBA", he says as he attempts to convince others that he only uses facts.

I do. You don't. Fact is, he made the all defensive first team 5x. That's an NBA award. So the NBA deemed him the best defender at his position. There's some logistics there...but that's facts.

You on the other hand...:lol:. Tried to be slick with that edit about the glove. I see you pleighboi :nerd:. Modlife

What I originally said:
"Because early Kidd in Dallas didn't beat out Seattle's Gary Payton a couple times, Paul is the better fervent since Paul's 5 > Kidd's 4.

K."

What I edited to:
"Payton had like 9 All NBA Defensive nods in a row.

Because early Kidd in Dallas didn't beat out Gary Payton a couple more times, Paul is the better defender since Paul's 5 > Kidd's 4."

Yeah, just changed all my facts up, didn't I? :lol:

(This is where you admit you are wrong or show you are stubborn.)

What I originally said:
"Because early Kidd in Dallas didn't beat out Seattle's Gary Payton a couple times, Paul is the better fervent since Paul's 5 > Kidd's 4.

K."

What I edited to:
"Payton had like 9 All NBA Defensive nods in a row.

Because early Kidd in Dallas didn't beat out Gary Payton a couple more times, Paul is the better defender since Paul's 5 > Kidd's 4."

Yeah, just changed all my facts up, didn't I? :lol:

(This is where you admit you are wrong or show you are stubborn.)

Early Kidd in Dallas wasn't even in the RUNNING to make the all defensive team. 1st or 2nd. He made his first All defensive team in 99. Him and GP shared that spot on the 1st team for two straight years. 01 & 02. Nobody beat anybody out.

[quote name="WavyCrocket"]Early Kidd in Dallas wasn't even in the RUNNING to make the all defensive team.[/quote]Wasn't in the running? He wasn't eligible?

Why not?

This dude Wavy.  
laugh.gif

How easy is it to have great playoff numbers when you never go past 14 games in any postseason? It's why T-Mac may be one of the best postseason performers ever in his prime never had to do it for more than 7 games.

I do think he deserves superstar downgrade on this one unfortunately, in spite of how he played. They gotta beat the Jazz with or without Blake, that was a very winnable series.

Chris Paul went out guns a blazin'.

When DeAndre Jordan is your second best player. You'll be hard pressed to win a 7 game series.

Back
Top Bottom