****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

So dudes are now turning on lavar? :rofl:

It was all good earlier in the year tho.

Lavar Ball doesn’t pay my bills.

If he does something I like, I’ll co-sign it. If he does something I think is outlandish and counterproductive, I’ll acknowledge it too.

At the moment though I think he’s making some moves out of emotion and not looking at the end game though.

They ain't starving the meal plan was apart of the scholarship, they voided whatever
paperwork they signed so u lose all privileges, these dummies could be serving
3+ years in China who gives af about a damn meal plan at the end of the day

Just becauze you repeat something multiple times doesn’t all of a sudden make it true. At no point were those kids in line to serve 3+ years of jail time.

UCLA should’ve just expelled these dudes then. I hope they have this same energy if a non Ball kid does something stupid.

Lavar Ball doesn’t pay my bills.

If he does something I like, I’ll co-sign it. If he does something I think is outlandish and counterproductive, I’ll acknowledge it too.

At the moment though I think he’s making some moves out of emotion and not looking at the end game though.

I hear you, but he's been this way. I thought what he was doing was counterproductive to Alonzo's career before it even started. Now it's just escalating, and he's looking more foolish.

Tbh if those other kids are suspended for the year, with no access to team related benefits (practices, athlete weight room, coaching, meal plan) they might as well leave UCLA too. Except transfer to a diff college, unlike Gelo

I don’t think UCLA has stated how long the indefinite suspension will be, so maybe they’re thinking they’ll lift it soon. Like when Grayson was suspended indefinitely last season he missed 1 game over about a week of time. Maybe UCLA will let em back in soon

Tbh if those other kids are suspended for the year, with no access to team related benefits (practices, athlete weight room, coaching, meal plan) they might as well leave UCLA too. Except transfer to a diff college, unlike Gelo

It's not that simple. Per transfer rules, they'd have to sit out for a year if they transfer to another D1 school.

It's not that simple. Per transfer rules, they'd have to sit out for a year if they transfer to another D1 school.

That’s fine if they go d1, they’d be redshirting so they’re still a part of the team, practicing, film, coaching, eating, working out with the team

Or they can go juco and ball out and then have their choice of d1 schools

I’m saying if they’re gonna be out all season they might as well dip. Sucks though cuz season already underway

You do realize that it would mean they’d essentially be sitting out 2 years instead of one right?

As for the JUCO route...schools already started...so they wouldn’t be able to do that until next year either.

Why do we lend any credence to Lavar Ball's comments on the Lakers?

It's really bizarre to me. Let's keep it a buck here...90% of sports talk consists of BS opinions. First Take, Undisputed, SportsNation, PTI, NikeTalk, etc.

What makes Lavar's commentary any different than say....Colin Cowherd's or Bill Simmons'?

If you're telling me it's because his son is on the team...I'm not buying it...because he's not in the ****ing locker room or have anything to do with the team in ANY professional capacity.

He didn't say **** about Julius Randle that hasn't been uttered by millions of people on Twitter every day...or by any NBA Analyst within the past few years. But suddently because his son is on the team...it holds more weight?

I don't get it.

If you're telling me it's because his son is on the team...I'm not buying it...
That’s the problem though. Lonzo already playing inconsistent, and Lavar saying the problem for that and the losing is the coaches? And also he trying to implicate Lonzo’s words into justifying his criticism lol

Lavar gotta be realistic with this, Lonzo is talented, but his production doesn’t warrant him to be playing in the 4th quarter all the time for now. Lavar gotta chill on this one. This isn’t Chino Hills high school, this is the NBA,and you can’t be talkin this type of disrespect about the Lakers organization. Lonzo doesn’t need the added stress and pressure also.

Back
Top Bottom