*The Expendables Movie * -Sylvester Stallone, Jet Li, Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger

whoa.wonder what the budget was.
happy.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

THIS ALREADY LOOKS LIKE THE GREATEST ACTION MOVIE EVER MADE.....ADD CHUCK NORRIS, SEAGAL AND VAN DAMME AND IT WOULD'VE BEEN A WRAP.

I've been following this movie for like a year now ever since I saw the IMDB with the ridiculous cast.

Guaranteed to be the worst movie of the year but definitely the most entertaining.

MAGNIFICENT.

Waits for 90s big budget shoot em up type films to make a comeback...

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

THIS ALREADY LOOKS LIKE THE GREATEST ACTION MOVIE EVER MADE.....ADD CHUCK NORRIS, SEAGAL AND VAN DAMME AND IT WOULD'VE BEEN A WRAP.

Seriously
laugh.gif

Too bad Arnold is doing a cameo role. That scene where he drops the money is probably his only scene in the movie

Originally Posted by tecca nena

needs more Schwarzenegger

Agreed. I always wanted to see a movie with Stallone and Arnold, but not like this, on some Face-Off or Bad Boys type mess.

Originally Posted by non flammable

they should of had jean claude van dam and steven segal instead of jet li

van damme declined due to being afraid that he would look really weak compared to everyone else...

steven segal declined due to not liking the producer

on wikipedia the story of the role that terry crews plays is ridiculous. it would have been SICK if wesley snipes could have accepted

The role accepted by Forest Whitaker was originally conceived as a role for Stallone's Demolition Man co-star Wesley Snipes but later rewritten for Whitaker.[sup][4][/sup] Due to a scheduling conflict prior to filming, Whitaker was replaced by Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson for the role of Hale Caesar.[sup][5][/sup] He was then replaced by former NFL player Terry Crews

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

whoa.wonder what the budget was.
happy.gif

80 million

i dont think chuck norris would have been an option since hes a born again christian now and is only interested in doing christian movies now

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I thought Arnold was finished with movies

He took time away and supposedly played a small cameo in the film. His term as Governor is up in November anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if he made a film right after his term ends.

Back
Top Bottom