The exposure of Chitownlegend aka Sole 4 Real = thread of the year

can only feel sorry for a person like that. im sure he's on here right now with a new e identity
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Originally Posted by swishasweets

Damn i cudnt exactly process 70+ pgs. of fail.. anybody want to give cliffnotes?
Basically ... (Someone can fix this story where I messed up ...)

Chitownlegend has been posting on NT for years, posted pictures, said his name was 'Donte' ...

Posted in Sports & Training, said he went to (forgot school, I believe the same one MisterP goes to) ... and was D1 and got kicked out or something, ionno.

In that 'Waves' thread, where Donte said he was wolfin' (not getting his hair cut because he was sick ...)

MisterP called him out. Told him that when he saw him last week he actually had a fresh haircut, and that he wasn't sick.

P also said that he talked to the REAL guy before, and that he didn't even know what Niketalk was really, so P just didn't mention it anymore.

He didn't think anything of it though.

Sole 4 Real turned out to be fake, and that her and Chitownlegend was actually the same person.

They used to argue, posting within minutes of each other, whenever he'd post, she would.

Blah blah blah, I found the real Donte's Facebook, turns out, he's actually into sneakers .. surprisingly.
laugh.gif

Whenever I ask him about Niketalk, he ignores me.
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]WOW, thanks for clearing that up![/color]

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

thanks to this thread...his current SN was just banned.
Dirty, we've been asking you forever to tell us was him and Sole4Real actually the same person.
laugh.gif

Tell us ... and also what was his current SN.
laugh.gif

JFDOOM? 93SnakedFox?

Originally Posted by Diego

And whats good with Odrama, his posts in that thread were pure comedy.
He retired that SN.

Fam doesn't really post on NT that much anymore tho'.

You just joined this year?
nerd.gif
Damn son.
laugh.gif

02e26711e51cbd7e27ed5ff84ae720e4c4b0f828.gif

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Dirty, we've been asking you forever to tell us was him and Sole4Real actually the same person.
laugh.gif
They've been confirmed it came from one IP.

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

And whats good with Odrama, his posts in that thread were pure comedy.
He retired that SN.

Fam doesn't really post on NT that much anymore tho'.

You just joined this year?
nerd.gif
Damn son.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im a noob like that.

I used to see his name when I first started posting, but everybody was an unknown to me back then, %%%* is all a blur.
Lookin back at that thread, I can tell dude was comedy.

How were you able to get that idea that Chitown/S4R was a fraud though? I noticed you were one of the first callin him out.

How were you able to get that idea that Chitown/S4R was a fraud though? I noticed you were one of the first callin him out.
Because "she" was saying *!## that a typical shorty wouldn't say. The "arguments" were too contrived. It wasn't thathard to figure out.

I've caught a few dudes here and there.
nerd.gif
My dude 18th knows my track record.

He ain't the only one who makes up *!## on here and/or poses as someone else. We got a dude right now posing as a girl and 2 other NT'ers actin' astwo people...and signing in on their other accounts to agree with themselves.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I'll leave it at that...

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

smh.gif
laugh.gif

even tho she wasnt real she still a top 5 NT chick of all time
I used to think she was the best looking female on here at the time.
laugh.gif

Because "she" was saying *!## that a typical shorty wouldn't say. The "arguments" were too contrived. It wasn't that hard to figure out.

I've caught a few dudes here and there.
nerd.gif
My dude 18th knows my track record.

He ain't the only one who makes up *!## on here and/or poses as someone else. We got a dude right now posing as a girl and 2 other NT'ers actin' as two people...and signing in on their other accounts to agree with themselves.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I'll leave it at that...
Esp in that Young Dr0 thread
" a girl can know her dr0 too" or something like that. what girl you know listen to young dr0
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DSK was calling her out in every thread though and nailed it

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

He ain't the only one who makes up *!## on here and/or poses as someone else. We got a dude right now posing as a girl and 2 other NT'ers actin' as two people...and signing in on their other accounts to agree with themselves.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I'll leave it at that...
Shed light, man.

Im always hearing Dunks87...
nerd.gif

We got a dude right now posing as a girl and 2 other NT'ers actin' as two people...and signing in on their other accounts to agree with themselves.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I'll leave it at that...

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom