The exposure of Chitownlegend aka Sole 4 Real = thread of the year

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

nerd.gif
eek.gif

uh oh...

Can't be though--'cause his SN with 10,000+ post was banned quite a while ago and the one he's currently using, word to the Audi emblem,doesn't even have that many post attached to it.

I could be wrong though.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

nerd.gif
eek.gif

uh oh...

Can't be though--'cause his SN with 10,000+ post was banned quite a while ago and the one he's currently using, word to the Audi emblem, doesn't even have that many post attached to it.

I could be wrong though.

nerd.gif

DSK DID say that the persons SN had 10,000+ posts ...

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Hellaones, that's exactly what I'm doing.
laugh.gif
It'd be easier if I had access to IP's or w/e but I'm not a mod or an admin.

The last time I put an NT'er on blast for pullin' off that bull %%@$, I offered him a bet. I said if I was wrong...I'd be willing to never post under this account again, have it banned or whatever. But if I was right...he'd have to retire his name. Should be an easy bet to take if you claim you're not that other person, right? Especially if you can make me look stupid by having to give up MY account...

What'd he do?

...PM'ed me wanting to talk things out and didn't even mention the bet.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Mind you, this dude's been here longer than me and has over 10K posts...
First Born.

I remember you calling him out in the NFL Week in Review thread, then a couple of days later I see him post inGrizz's Am I The Only Who Posts in General thread talking about he's only posting in General now because S&Tis lame.
laugh.gif

You stay on that detective tip DSK, ol' Sherlock Holmes #!@.
laugh.gif

Imma need some names for those other people you're talking about though.
nerd.gif

I wanna know who the faux chick is... is this stemming from the females rocking sneakers thread?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Wait even better, jus pm us the suspect so we all can watch them on the low. Jus callin um out would defer the fun of knowing who they are. !!Eureka!!

Yall need go ahead and just start naming names. All I see is them rings and the only SN that comes to mind is Al Audi. Please tell me that's not whoyou're talking about right, for the sake of easily avoidable confusion.

Originally Posted by filly413

Wait even better, jus pm us the suspect so we all can watch them on the low. Jus callin um out would defer the fun of knowing who they are. !!Eureka!!

Nah

We need to end 2010 with a bang...

DSK dammit, air em out G

or atleast give us more clues
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
or PM me the details
nerd.gif

if you take the time to do all this research on nters to see if they are fake or not doesn't that make you a loser aswell?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

if you take the time to do all this research on nters to see if they are fake or not doesn't that make you a loser aswell?
laugh.gif
no.

This argument is played out.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by tim teufel

laugh.gif
no.

This argument is played out.
so wasting time doing research on losers is whats in? ill stay played out then
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom