The exposure of Chitownlegend aka Sole 4 Real = thread of the year

and is this the dude he was posin as?

l_9e09f50fdf995124d2bd4cb8c28f807f.jpg

idk if yall can view her page, i think its private, but theres this ^^ pic of him wit some of these next to it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so i guess this lame was posin as both of'em and makin it seem like they were in a relationship

either way a sad individual

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

I still think two ppl from the Fitness thread are fake but im gunna leave it alone because they are cool...and I D0NT PASS, im still 100% sure you're NYfly/flyNY/mikejones. That conneticut (sp?) ip riff raff isnt gunna work on me. Some of you NTers forgot who got that Pokedex. I know about every NTer (the relevant ones, at least). I see DSK been peeking at my pokedex while i was banned

I think one of the dudes from the fitness you talking about is that Joe Camel dude right?

dudes pics are just suspect look like he got them right off of match.com
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

man that was my dude chitownlegen
smh.gif
smh.gif
always posting pics of getting dubs n !+%! with me
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember that big as dub thread..son was posting mad pics too
smh.gif

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

i was thinking about that thread today for some reason...before all the NT Ladies thread that +@#! was mad long...white dudes asking for advice and +@#!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BIG SIPPIN SPENDIN CHEESE

and is this the dude he was posin as?

l_9e09f50fdf995124d2bd4cb8c28f807f.jpg

idk if yall can view her page, i think its private, but theres this ^^ pic of him wit some of these next to it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so i guess this lame was posin as both of'em and makin it seem like they were in a relationship

either way a sad individual

I still think two ppl from the Fitness thread are fake but im gunna leave it alone because they are cool...and I D0NT PASS, im still 100% sure you're NYfly/flyNY/mikejones. That conneticut (sp?) ip riff raff isnt gunna work on me. Some of you NTers forgot who got that Pokedex. I know about every NTer (the relevant ones, at least). I see DSK been peeking at my pokedex while i was banned

roll.gif

Yo I remember when I first heard them cracking this joke about you on HT Mayor, and me being in my 20's I thought it had to do with the Pookieman cartoonor something and then like a couple days later I was at work and the secretary there said she needed a new pokedex. I was like #!% to her and asked her whatshe meant by it and she told me, and that's when I realized what that joke was all about.
laugh.gif
Well it was funny to me... at least!

Before hand...

Wait

For

It...

Cool Story Bro!

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Dead Stokc wrote:

Who's the chick that "dDeniro " posts as tho?

ddeniro is the chick
conv3rge is the dude posing as her

Wooooow! MMN just put me on too.
Do these dudes get home schooled
Or somethin, the +$#+?

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

I think one of the dudes from the fitness you talking about is that Joe Camel dude right?

dudes pics are just suspect look like he got them right off of match.com
laugh.gif
nah joe camel is real..word to the beard thread.

I just read the other thread.
Did you do anything else aside from ordering food to his house?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
i was thinking about that thread today for some reason...before all the NT Ladies thread that +@#! was mad long...white dudes asking for advice and +@#!
laugh.gif
Dub thread was a classic.

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Its not First because dude talked @*+@ about the Giants too.
Doesn't mean anything when you're acting as two different people online.
Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
It was just one post NSB4 made that sounded EXACTLY like something you would say that made me think that.
That's because he did say that.
laugh.gif

If First Born is up to it...I'm willing to make a bet with him.

If he isn't NSB4, I'll retire this SN and start over on a new one next year. If he's NSB4, he's gotta retire his First Born SN.

Simple, right?

...that's how sure of it I am.

106604_feature.jpg

"Make ya move..."
So I went back and did a little research and things seem to be a lot clearer now. DSK aka iLLoQuent aka LazyB akaSCuse7 aka iLLoQuent13 aka HalfwayCROOK

has a personal vendetta against me. From the looks of it SCuse7 was banned in the Boston Celtics thread Official Boston Celtics Season Thread vol. Banner 18 or Bust . Apparently there were words with NSB4& SCuse7 and it ended up in the banishment of SCuse7. Member NaSmatic made a comment in the Boston thread thinking that I was NSB4 based on a reply hemade. What's funny is out of all of the Lakers haters on nt, I was immediately accused of being someone that I am not.

I have been a member on this board for over 6 years now, the only other sn I have posted under was AM 1 FIEND while I was in banned camp. Method Man &JRose5 both know this. My question is why would I need to post under a different sn to voice an opinion I am already known for having? It doesn't makesense to a normal person, but it does make sense to some like DSK aka iLLoQuent because he has been doing it since he got to nt. Lets take a look at DSK for amoment and his multiple sn's. Noticed the comment he made to Mez One up above. He believes that people are acting as two different people online becausethis is the behavior he has on nt.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]DSK aka iLLoQuent - Celtics, Yankees, Syracuse fan living in MA[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]LazyB - Yankees, Syracuse fan claiming to live in NY[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]SCuse7 - Celtics, Yankees, Syracuse fan living in MA[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]iLLoquent13 - Celtics, Yankees, Syracuse fan living in MA[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]HalfwayCROOK - Celtics, Yankees, Syracuse fan living in MA[/color]

The bottom line is he is pissed that his SCuse7 sn was banned and he feels a personal crusade to prove that I am a member that I am not. I understand that hehas beef with NSB4, but for the last time we are not the same person. I attempted to pm him when he initially made his sn request w/ the Bobby Bonilla pic.because I didn't realize he was all of the personas that I mentioned and I didn't realizes how scorned he was about getting a sn banned. He probablyhas more sn's as well, and would just end up posting underneath them once I proved him wrong. The funny thing about this whole ordeal is I can't recallever having words with DSK, but I have been here for awhile now and have made a fare share of enemies with the way I come off at times.

For all of you nt detectives, do the math. I have never quoted NSB4 and agreed to anything he has said with the exception of our shared dislike for the Lakers.NSB4 constantly talks trash about the Giants and Trojans. Anyone who knows me here knows that talking trash about the Trojans is the biggest red flag.

DSK has become obsessed with me and I didn't even know this topic existed until someone linked me to it in a thread that I created.

My bad y'all, I just got online right now.

laugh.gif
at "research" like I'm putting in serious work or somethin'. I read the same threads y'all do...I see the same names that y'all do...but I just pick things up. Havin' a good memory helps too. Nothin' more to it than that. I guess I pay more attention than the average cat. *shrugs*

My dude toine got it right. FB was one of the ##*$!$ I was talkin' 'bout...thinkin' he slick, agreeing with himself in different threads and !@+%.
grin.gif

This is the post I made where I called him out...

FRAUD OF THE WEEK = Packers FIRST BORN/Never Seen B4

He'd rather PM me and try to talk it out than reply in the thread and give me a "yes" or "no" when I made this proposal...

If First Born is up to it...I'm willing to make a bet with him.

If he isn't NSB4, I'll retire this SN and start over on a new one next year. If he's NSB4, he's gotta retire his First Born SN.

Simple, right?

...that's how sure of it I am.

106604_feature.jpg

"Make ya move..."
As far as someone else who posted in here...

laugh.gif

DSK was calling her out in every thread though and nailed it
You right...but I was also right on somethin' else.
nerd.gif

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/7856856#reply-7856856

EDIT: dudes swear im this NYfly character. who is that dude?

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/7782496#reply-7782496

flyny? whatever happened to son dude was funny as hell

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I don't know why dunks and lurkin got brought up...they cool in my book.

The dude posing as a chick is dDeniro or w/e the %#!@ it is. This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone who's seen his posts. "She" makes a whole bunch of posts in one day...goes ghost for a while...then pops up randomly and makes a whole bunch of attention posts again.

There was someone's name on here that got brought up when dudes were diggin' through the photobucket on the pics...that might be who it is but I'm not sure. I think it was Coneverge or w/e.

I won't be back at the crib until next week so...Happy Holidays folks.

Yea. I was going to ask "her" about it but the thread got locked. Forgot I even had this..

szvlso.jpg

Back
Top Bottom