roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Now they snitchin
roll.gif
roll.gif
Nobody is snitchin'
grin.gif
All one of the Admins has to do iscome in here and and prove these allegations wrong. If you read he even said if he had access to ip #'s he could prove it. Well the Admins do and they aregoing to prove that nsb4 & I aren't the same person and end this.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Now they snitchin
roll.gif
roll.gif
Nobody is snitchin'
grin.gif
All one of the Admins has to do is come in here and and prove these allegations wrong. If you read he even said if he had access to isp #'s he could prove it. Well the Admins do and they are going to prove that nsb4 & I aren't the same person and end this.
im saying, cant they know they signed on the same computer to nt or not?

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Now they snitchin
roll.gif
roll.gif
Nobody is snitchin'
grin.gif
All one of the Admins has to do is come in here and and prove these allegations wrong. If you read he even said if he had access to isp #'s he could prove it. Well the Admins do and they are going to prove that nsb4 & I aren't the same person and end this.
im saying, cant they know they signed on the same computer to nt or not?
They should, funny how dsk isn't saying anything.

laugh.gif
Doing it you thought you were. Fake #%@ Sherlock Holmes. DSK, SCuse and I are not the same person. I AM from New York, Brooklyn to be exact. I attendSyracuse hence my support. SCuse is from Syracuse and supports the Orange as well. Do I have to provide Facebooks and Twitters for legitimacy? Your IP Checkwill be in vain.

Now we got people snitching on DSK. Might as well expose everyone with two accounts. Who doesn't have two accounts? Like come on. Try harder next time.

Originally Posted by marlsj

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

I'm so confused
laugh.gif

Ditto.
DSK believes that I post under the sn NSB4. He believes I have a dual identity on nt (for reasons I have no idea). He has constantly tried tostart something. When he tried to make a huge deal of the situation I sent him a pm informing him that he was wrong in his assumption. He has taken it a stepfurther and is now harassing me every time I post. He has multiple sn's that he post under.

If you are familiar with his antics, this is what he does on nt. He goes around trying to expose people, problem is he is clearly wrong this time. I am notNSB4, I have been on nt since 03 and have only posted under 1 different sn ( AM 1 FIEND while my FIRST B0RN account was banned) Method Man gave me back myoriginal name over a year ago and it's the only name I have on nt.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

laugh.gif
Doing it you thought you were. Fake #%@ Sherlock Holmes. DSK, SCuse and I are not the same person. I AM from New York, Brooklyn to be exact. I attend Syracuse hence my support. SCuse is from Syracuse and supports the Orange as well. Do I have to provide Facebooks and Twitters for legitimacy? Your IP Check will be in vain.

Now we got people snitching on DSK. Might as well expose everyone with two accounts. Who doesn't have two accounts? Like come on. Try harder next time.
I don't
grin.gif
& an ip check will prove you and all ofyour other sn's that use that you are the fake Sherlock Holmes. Your a senior at Syracuse right? How do you explain this type of behavior on a messageboard. I am 10 years older than you and I am seriously embarrassed for you.

Yall dudes sound mad corny and lame right now,

none of yall dudes are even high profile enough(no offense) for people to care if any of yall %!$@!% get exposed.

Atleast with the sole4real/chitownlegend, mooly, 410fresh, they were people who were known for some type of controversy

It's fine Rell...I gave up my iLLoQuent aka DSK account to get this one back. So this is my only main account, the other one's been deactivated. Thisdude, again, thinking he's slick.

I don't care if the IP's say you're Osama's neighbor or live in Dirty's basement...NSB4 = FB. You can't fake behavior...if it walkslike a duck and acts like a duck...it's not a %%**!*% parrot.

Gimme a few minutes...I'm just gonna gather all the posts up and see what son says after.

Man I just came home from the gym. What's going on? I leave for a few hours and stuff gets confusing.

Back
Top Bottom