The feeling you get after breaking up with someone

Worse feeling ever. But on the flipside, if you do ever get back together. best feeling in the world knowing that you could make stuff workout.

Definitely a bad feeling, but a couple days later and getting some quality jawns on the roster is
pimp.gif

My girl broke up with me today (for the 4th time in the past month or so).

But I was the one with the problems: Trust, anger, insecurity, jealousy issues, I was a mess. But she tried to stick by me and make it work, but I guess Im forever broken so she made her decision to leave.

I can respect her decision. Shes too young to have to deal with someone like me, when she can find someone better.

Its a shame too, because I know this girl loved me and she saw a future with me. She even said she saw us getting married. But I let my demons get in the way. I felt like I was improving, and I was, but it was taking way too long.

I feel horrible and I absolutely HATE myself for being the way I am and not being strong enough to fight that stuff off, but I guess this the point of my life where I end that !%++ and take control of my life. I wish I couldve done this before I met her though. I could definitely see myself with her long term. I've never loved anyone as much as I loved her and I really dont want to be with anyone else.

It sucks, and Im hurt, but I'll move on, improve myself and maybe find someone new
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Phen0m

Nah.. What sucks is when youre knee-deep in a successful longterm relationship.. yet, you're constantly meeting women with whom you are a bit more compatible.
thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I was in a relationship for almost 3 years and we ended on bad terms. Hurt like hell. Saw her one more time after that to get my golf clubs from her apartment, and we discussed things. We agreed we wanted to stay friends, and that we still cared about each other. Told me she was still gonna do the NCAA brackets with me. Then a few days passed and I never heard from her again
frown.gif
sucks....
Curious, how long ago was this?

I'm getting that feel bro.

I feel like my girl and I don't even connect anymore. Everytime she comes home it's just awkward. And seems like we're both in this relationship for the comfort. Planning on ending it soon, just don't have the courage yet. Sighh.

did it twice in my life. it's tough because it's YOU that's calling the shots...and it's ultimately you who gave up on the relationship. live and learn though.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

My girl broke up with me today (for the 4th time in the past month or so).

But I was the one with the problems: Trust, anger, insecurity, jealousy issues, I was a mess. But she tried to stick by me and make it work, but I guess Im forever broken so she made her decision to leave.

I can respect her decision. Shes too young to have to deal with someone like me, when she can find someone better.

Its a shame too, because I know this girl loved me and she saw a future with me. She even said she saw us getting married. But I let my demons get in the way. I felt like I was improving, and I was, but it was taking way too long.

I feel horrible and I absolutely HATE myself for being the way I am and not being strong enough to fight that stuff off, but I guess this the point of my life where I end that !%++ and take control of my life. I wish I couldve done this before I met her though. I could definitely see myself with her long term. I've never loved anyone as much as I loved her and I really dont want to be with anyone else.

It sucks, and Im hurt, but I'll move on, improve myself and maybe find someone new
tired.gif

Been there accept I ended it with her. Dont blame yourself too much. Its part of growing. Now you know better and have time to yourself to find yourself. I never understood that until now. It took breaking a couple of hearts, heartaches and a couple of jump offs to figure out that maybe at our age, its sometimes better to be on your own.

Yea that feeling sucks. Couple months ago we broke up. She was my best friend before hand. So lost my girl and my best friend, it was a mutual break up though. I tried being friends still, i was cool with it and everything, but she seemed to be off about it, but eventually seemed to have gotten over it and we were cool again..friendly.

Fast forward a little she finds out i began 'talking' to my first love again and she completely blasted me and went off. I was kind of upset, cuz im like..we're single. I live alone and my family is in Georgia, im not gonna just..be alone, i wanna hang out with ppl and what not. But yea since then we havent spoken much, cuz i was pretty offended and taken back. I want to talk to her, but i dont even know how to...kinda hurts, but such is life.....

It sucks but if you dont feel like he/she isnt the one for you its better off to leave it alone rather than dragging the relationship.

Originally Posted by IloveShoes

I'm getting that feel bro.

I feel like my girl and I don't even connect anymore. Everytime she comes home it's just awkward. And seems like we're both in this relationship for the comfort. Planning on ending it soon, just don't have the courage yet. Sighh.

Hmm...

Broke up with my ex and we were together for 3 years on and off. I'm a junior in college right now although it took me a LONG time to make the decision it was a great one. She was a great girlfriend but I felt as if she wasn't the one and at this time of my life I needed to be single.

Lost my girl this past Sunday. Mainly my fault, couldn't shake some bad habits and she decided to end it. It was horrible seeing her all distant and indifferent. I was my own worst enemy because we had so much in common and she was definitely the one. I tried to save the relationship but she wasn't having it. First couple days were the hardest, but I've finally come to accept that its over today. Slowly getting over it...

My ex just happened to hit me up a couple days ago too wanting to "catch up", but I don't even feel like seeing her. What's in the past should stay there.

Back
Top Bottom