The feeling you get after breaking up with someone

images

Especially when shorty is going through problems... I feel like I'm abandoning her...But overtime I realized she isn't the one for me so I had to break it off
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

How do you guys feel after breaking up, and how do you fight the urges to not call or contact them

I deleted my ex girl on fb, her family too just to find the urge...ill reach out and see how she doing after my bball season if she doesnt before me...i know we arent made for each other but I still miss and love her
frown.gif

^^^I feel the same way about my ex. Definitely not made for each other but I love the girl for some reason.

Nah.. What sucks is when youre knee-deep in a successful longterm relationship.. yet, you're constantly meeting women with whom you are a bit more compatible.

Depends on how the relationship was on its last stretch. If everything was good and we had to break up do to factors not dealing with us (too busy for eachother, fam problems,etc.)
then yea it sucks, but if we were arguing and getting in fights over petty things then i feel liberated
pimp.gif

I know that feel bro. It %*!@%*! sucks.
Its been like a week and i find myself on her facebook just going back to the good memories.
If she said she wanted to get back together i would say YES
30t6p3b.gif

My one problem is starting over, because idk if i can love someone like i did her.

Sucks being in a long term relationship and you just hit a peak. Although the break up is mutual it's still a pain in the $#$, especially dealing with all the friends, family, co-workers etc

Originally Posted by INS

I know that feel bro. It %*!@%*! sucks.
Its been like a week and i find myself on her facebook just going back to the good memories.
If she said she wanted to get back together i would say YES
30t6p3b.gif

My one problem is starting over, because idk if i can love someone like i did her.

You will dude, trust me.

Life is just full of choices man. At some point no matter what it is you will have to choose between something. And you will always have to get through a tough decision that you have made just like everyone else.

I feel you 100% man I felt just like that after breaking up with my ex but then she started talking hella +$@ a couple days later because she had nothin else on me and she was upset. I realized quickly that I made the right choice. She was rude, controlling and overly sensitive. She def had some problems and was even coming between me and my friends. Shortly after I broke if off with her I met the mother of my child and the love of my life so it literally was one of the best decisions of my life.

Yeah, I dont think it's supposed to feel good.

Gotta weather that storm and stick to your decisions though...

I was in a relationship for almost 3 years and we ended on bad terms. Hurt like hell. Saw her one more time after that to get my golf clubs from her apartment, and we discussed things. We agreed we wanted to stay friends, and that we still cared about each other. Told me she was still gonna do the NCAA brackets with me. Then a few days passed and I never heard from her again
frown.gif
sucks....

I know how that feels bro. I broke up with my ex in freshman year because I knew she wasn't the one but I wished I didn't pull the trigger so quickly... Had the longest drought ever...
laugh.gif

Yeah, I broke it up and I didn't look back at all. Because it wasn't working out and I was tired of it. Feels nice. Now that i look back, I wonder if I was on roofis the whole time

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Depends on how the relationship was on its last stretch. If everything was good and we had to break up do to factors not dealing with us (too busy for eachother, fam problems,etc.)
then yea it sucks, but if we were arguing and getting in fights over petty things then i feel liberated
pimp.gif

This.

Back
Top Bottom