The FEELSGOODMAN thread Vol. Feels Good Man.

the misses and the little one finally moved in the other week....took some time and alot of effort but it all paid off in the end.....the one good thing DURING the seperation (we were never married tho) is that she was never steady serious with anyone, nor was i.  in a way it's like we were waiting on each other. weve had only one argument since she moved in, (ONE!!!) which is good for us since we're both very passionate and opinionated people. this just feels right, like i kept trying to tell her it would.  moreover, like everyone else, i'm not exactly sure what life will bring but for the time being, being able to both show off our child to her first day of school, plus the yambs, plus the food, plus the conversations, plus the laughs, plus the good weather at the end of this summer, plus going with my main man's since 1st grade to the pats titans game on the 9th, plus not having to struggle.....maaaaan......

it feels good people.

real good.

Last edited:
the misses and the little one finally moved in the other week....took some time and alot of effort but it all paid off in the end.....the one good thing DURING the seperation (we were never married tho) is that she was never steady serious with anyone, nor was i.  in a way it's like we were waiting on each other. weve had only one argument since she moved in, (ONE!!!) which is good for us since we're both very passionate and opinionated people. this just feels right, like i kept trying to tell her it would.  moreover, like everyone else, i'm not exactly sure what life will bring but for the time being, being able to both show off our child to her first day of school, plus the yambs, plus the food, plus the conversations, plus the laughs, plus the good weather at the end of this summer, plus going with my main man's since 1st grade to the pats titans game on the 9th, plus not having to struggle.....maaaaan......

it feels good people.

real good.

I can sense the positive vibes oozing from your post. Good to see others enjoying life and the good things going for them. :smokin

Went to drop off the kids at school today i came back home to my girl dripping wet straight from the shower waiting for me. MAAAAAAAAAAAN mm mmm mmm she put it on me like when we first met my toes were curled up like a lil *****. She had my eyes rolling into the back of my head
mean.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
May I have some of the said female? lol j/k man

I know the feeling :smile:

I finally won a Niketown RSVP, so no hunting for the foams for me! :smokin :smokin

Too bad the Raptors/Charcoals come out the next day, no rest for the sneaker fan :smh::smh:

Last edited:
cool thanks, it's all about due diligence nt.

now whose gonna make the feels batman thread to rocket us back down to earth, and allow us to vent like this 
mad.gif

lmao
School started. I need a feels bad man thread  
tired.gif
i think u meant batman (edit: thought u posted feels 'ban man' nvm carry on).....for the sake of argument (no pun intended) here it is:

http://niketalk.com/t/505464/what-you-stressing-bout-vol-1/0_20

Last edited:
when the weed man throws a little extra in for you :nthat:

AND you're already getting homeboy price

feels good man :D

Last edited:
Gave my number out to a couple chicks and they hit me up last night :pimp:
There's money in my payapl that idk where it's from

Feelsgoodman :smokin :smokin :smokin

Applied for tuition reimbursement from my job for my MBA and got approved for 100% coverage.
pimp.gif
Waiting for that check now, I been paying out of my pocket so getting a check is like extra money, #fillsgoodman
pimp.gif

After 3 years, I finally decided to quit my second job. Having this past weekend to do whatever I want/sleep in :pimp:

Also receiving a nice payout for almost 60 hours of vacation :D :pimp:

49 minutes away from the end of the workday.

Gotta decide what I wanna do after work.

1. Go to the gym where we have an awesome guest instructor today; multi time world champion Andre Galvao (BJJ guys will know what I'm talking about)

or

2. Skip class, relax and go to the bar for some beer and wings with the wife and enjoy the Thursday night game.

either way, FEELSGOODMAN

When all the jocks ask if im going to play ball this season with them again. 8)

My only child has his 1st preschool Show-And-Tell tomorrow and I get to sit in class and watch him..

#feelsbeyondgoodman..

Back
Top Bottom