The FEELSGOODMAN thread Vol. Feels Good Man.

I miss being around friends. :frown: I'm in a completely new city and don't know a soul...
My bday was on the 16th... and I went to Sonic...
#feltbatman..
But now... school starts next week... and I meet ALL kinds of interesting people at work...
Waiting for that #everythingwentbetterthanexpected moment.
Repped for your birthday.
I know how you feel. It sucks not having friends. I've adopted all of my wifes friends boyfriends. The cake/gesture was still nice tho.

met this chick of okcupid and hit it off, kissing and touching all over...feels good man

-I don't fap anymore :pimp:

less fap = more yambs...

I don't really have anything special going on, but its really good to hear things are going good for you guys. Sometimes its just nicer to hear about positive things for other people. Good vibes going out to all of you.

Got off work like 4 hours early yesterday. Felt really good after working 7 days straight

Have labor day weekend off

Car Insurance premium went down

Family member on the West Coast retrieved a duffel bag I left at a friend's placae two years ago with 6-7 pairs of new shoes and just brought it back to me last week.

So with all the negativity going around, today was a great day for me....I get 1100$ direct deposited into my account from my second job...call to see why, turns out the union was forced to pay retroactively to all parttime/fulltime employees money they owed...not only that, but today I had a hearing for a tinted window ticket I got some time ago, the officer with her fancy court lingo goes on this 15 minute explanation about how and why she came to the conclusion of giving me a ticket, after she was done, judge didn't even asked me to state my plea, she dismissed it...felt like asking for an explanation but decided to just walk away, I know the officer's sodium levels were sky high....then I go to the window to get my receipt....and the dude hands me a 40$ refund for a bond I posted for that ticket months ago when I missed the first hearing!....
john-Goodman.jpg

Any good vibe stories on your end NTers?
i don't believe you - pics of bank statement

I went to play soccer after a whole month of not playing and i scored 2 goals.
They even invited me to go play again.
Fills Ghud'mon

Nothing remarkable happened today. Just got off work. Bout to roll a nice one and and play some mw3. I start school tmrw so that feels semi good lol

Went to drop off the kids at school today i came back home to my girl dripping wet straight from the shower waiting for me. MAAAAAAAAAAAN mm mmm mmm she put it on me like when we first met my toes were curled up like a lil *****. She had my eyes rolling into the back of my head :smh: :wow: :pimp:

Went to drop off the kids at school today i came back home to my girl dripping wet straight from the shower waiting for me. MAAAAAAAAAAAN mm mmm mmm she put it on me like when we first met my toes were curled up like a lil *****. She had my eyes rolling into the back of my head
mean.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
 #welldamb 

My job was recently acquired by Bayer CropScience came to work with a check for my shares waiting for me  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
       FEELSGOODMAN

Last edited:
Went to drop off the kids at school today i came back home to my girl dripping wet straight from the shower waiting for me. MAAAAAAAAAAAN mm mmm mmm she put it on me like when we first met my toes were curled up like a lil *****. She had my eyes rolling into the back of my head
mean.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
wink.gif

poppa dukes just came threw with some of that fire rolled up to smoke while I was posted watching the phillies game

starving at work and thought I ate all my food. looked in my work bag and found beef jerky, almonds, and a granola bar. CLUTCH!

totally forgot I put them in my bag on Monday for my weekly snacks. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom