The FEELSGOODMAN thread Vol. Feels Good Man.

Just got a Promotion and a raise 
pimp.gif

feelssupergoodman

About to go to Hershey Park, get some digits, come back to the stash house, re-up, stack currency

You already know it feels Goodman!

finished my homework just in time for the yankees and jets game :smokin feelsgoodman

my girl was tired and couldnt sleep smanged her she went to sleep and i went home

i love the end of the year so much its like the last 3 months of the year i just wake up everyday and feel happier than usual :lol:

Last edited:
I am graduating in December and this semester has been tiring despite how fast it's going. Capstone has been very challenging especially with how much I work. I have been doing interviews and I wasnt excepted for a job I was really interested in. I was supposed to have an interview last thurs but due to lack of communication either on my majors department or the company they never showed up to interview the students that applied in my major. I was starting to get a tad discouraged but today I received an email stating that I have been selected for another round of interviews with another company I had interviewed with the other week and I will be flown out to their headquarters.

I know it is still not an offer yet, but it feels good to know that I am a highly considered candidate.

I had a crappy day and just read a post i wrote a while back. Im happy again 
nthat.gif

-I just bought a new macbook
-I just bought some new shoes
-Wifey made some good dinner
Im feeling good again 
smokin.gif

This is what NT is made for

Back
Top Bottom