The First Colorway, AT LEAST, Is Always One To Have. Agree Or Disagree?

i'm one of those that would love to grab every colorway (minus the lows), of the new numbered series. since i'm not that rich, i keep it limited toimportance. that is getting the first colorway of the new numbered series. anyone agree the first color is an integral piece of the collection?

the titanium 23's don't count since that was a phantom shoe. the all-star is the first.

I don't agree only b/c the black colorway always outshines the first white colorway, just my opinion though

Through the history of the line, I tend to like the first colorway. However, there are a few I don't like so I can't see myself spending money on acolor I don't like. Since I wear mine casually i personally only buy the colors I can wear. For some collectors, I can see them getting the first color forcollection purposes. Everyone has their own way of collecting.

I don't agree only b/c the black colorway always outshines the first white colorway,
Agrred.
Black shoes > white shoes for me.
glasses.gif

Id have to disagree.

In some shoes, sure. Concords, Black Red 16s, Blue 17s, Flint 19s come to mind.

But IMO, All-Star 12, All-Star 13, Indiglo 14, Columbia 15, Black Blue 18, Stealth 20, Red 21, and Black Red 22 are the best colors of their lines.

I agree....to disagree, Even tho Im getting both the white/red/black and stealth 23s I'd say the stealths are the better looking colorway

and NY GIANT 11...the black/blue 18s were the 1st colorway for that sneaker...not tryin to be disrespectful just helpful

I misread the post.

The 1st colorway of a shoe should definately be a must have. Annually, it is highly anticipated by the entire shoe world. I for one CANNOT wait to finallyobtain the newest Air Jordan. Its been that way for about 20 years now! God I feel old

Originally Posted by DiZzLe32

I agree....to disagree, Even tho Im getting both the white/red/black and stealth 23s I'd say the stealths are the better looking colorway

and NY GIANT 11...the black/blue 18s were the 1st colorway for that sneaker...not tryin to be disrespectful just helpful
Yep. your right. I forgot
smile.gif

All Star 12s? All Star 13s?

What are you talkin about?
laugh.gif

The obsidians and Black/white(playoff)?

First time I have heard anyone call both of those "All Stars"
eyes.gif

^ Increase your JB knowledge then.

The Obsidians are NOT the all star 12s. They are the black white 12s.
Black Red are also playoffs, so I made it very clear which 12s I was reffering to.

AND

The All-star 13s are the same as the black white playoffs 13s. Since MJ balled in Black White, Black White low, All black low, and Black Red 13s in theplayoffs, I once again, made it clear which 13s I was reffering to.

SO - Would Black white 12s and Black white 13s please you?

I usually choose the Black/Red colorway over the others, but in some cases I do agree

For example, I like the first released colorway of the XIII's, XVI's, and XVIII's the best

I agree but I just didn't like the 1st XX2's so I didn't get those. I waited for the Black XX2's

Originally Posted by PAsSback

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Consider yourself educated:

February 9th 1997:

72325125.jpg

72561836.jpg

72570127.jpg

Courtesy of Getty Images. Son.

There's significance to the first colorway of each new Air Jordan shoe simply because it's the first time the shoe was on the shelf.........

They don't always release the most popular colorway first though.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Originally Posted by PAsSback

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Consider yourself educated:

February 9th 1997:

72325125.jpg

72561836.jpg

72570127.jpg

Courtesy of Getty Images. Son.
Ouch, Why you gotta do him like that NYG ?
laugh.gif

-h23

Originally Posted by Mr Pittsburgh

i dont think its so much the FIRST colorway but at least one of them....the one you like the most
Originally Posted by playmaker09

For some collectors, I can see them getting the first color for collection purposes. Everyone has their own way of collecting.

Co-Sign.

da first color will always hold importance..cuz its da first impression of da shoe...so its da one all da other ones will be judged on....even when u do get dablack kicks they'll always be da "black version" of da originial color..

Back
Top Bottom