The First Colorway, AT LEAST, Is Always One To Have. Agree Or Disagree?

the titanium 23's don't count since that was a phantom shoe. the all-star is the first.
Nah, you just missed out on em homie, as I did too.
laugh.gif

grin.gif

All the colors were pretty hot. The Carolina color ways and the ultimate ones.......The Black and red playoffs!

All the colors were pretty hot. The Carolina color ways and the ultimate ones.......The Black and red playoffs!

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

for jordans? nah...the Bred colorway is always always always always the best. and think about XXIIs...wasn't the BASKETBALL LEATHER the first one? dreadful...black/reds however were sickwidit.

i dont mean to step on your toes...but couldnt the white/black/red xx2's count as the first colorway also since they released on the same day?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

for jordans? nah...the Bred colorway is always always always always the best. and think about XXIIs...wasn't the BASKETBALL LEATHER the first one? dreadful...black/reds however were sickwidit.

i dont mean to step on your toes...but couldnt the white/black/red xx2's count as the first colorway also since they released on the same day?
ohwell.gif

i somewhat agree depends on the colorway tho, if there bulls colorways the yes. but some LS shIiiiz then NO.

I don't get any of the new numbered releases soon as they come out. I just got the black/red 22s for $75. I'll wait it out a year and get the black 23sfor cheap also. These will move quick at first but JB has many, many more in the cut waiting to saturate the market with.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I don't agree only b/c the black colorway always outshines the first white colorway, just my opinion though
Usually yes, but you can't say the blk/gry XX1 is better than the wht/blk/red XX1. That would just be plain wrong.

i always go for the 1st colorway, as a collector tome, they mean so much more. Limited or not, and in this case, the Titaniums DO count....it's a part ofthe game

I usually can't wait for the first shoe to drop from a new model. But I won't cop them because they the first color to drop. Like the 22's. I neverliked them till I seen the black and red ones in a store a few days after the release date and I picked them up. Those are definalty slept on. U can't gowrong with the black and reds. Like the 23's. I didn't care for them till I seen the black and red ones. It all depends on how you collect them. I wearmines casually, so I would get a pair I know I can't watch some clothing with plus it has to have the right color placement.

What happens when there is more than one color released at the same time? When the 7's and 8's dropped here there were two colors of each on day one.

Back in those days were were all about black nubuck. The white jordans were still cool but after the 5's they definitely dropped in popularity. We couldcare less what dropped first but we were waiting for the black ones. That's just what we liked at the time though. But I've always wanted black nubuckJordans. I'd love to see black, nubuck, classic bulls colorways of the 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18 (not suede), 19, 20, 21.

disagree! it's all about preference. concords or space jams? i'm going with the space jams every time. concords or cool greys??? going with the coolgrey! cement lll or blk/cem lll???? best believe i'm going with the blk/cem. besides my fav color is blue.... so i look for those colorways.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I don't agree only b/c the black colorway always outshines the first white colorway, just my opinion though

At least in the past couple of releases.

the first colorway is always good to have, but sometimes the colorway is just disappointing so sometimes i just wait till i know that a hotter color comes out.

I don't agree. I usually wait to see as many colorways as I can and then I decide which one I'm going to get although most OG colors were the bomb, Iquestion the first releases of other signature lines in the J collection.

Getting the first colorway is important if you have been waiting forever to finally get a shoe. I think a persons passion for that shoe will make them get thefirst release because they've been waiting so long

Is the first colorway always the original design?
I assume it is,,and thats why first colorways always have their values.

But to me, i would compare all colors before buying, and would buy all colors that I like.

Disagreeeeeeeee......cmon now its really not that serious
BUY WAT U LIKE .............. DONT BUY WAT YOU DONT LIKE.............

NOTHING IS A MUST HAVE ONLY IF YOU GOTTA HAVE THEN YOU GET IT BUT ITS OKAY TO SAVE YOUR $150 DOALLRS SOMETIMES

Back
Top Bottom