The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

GOT DAMN THIS WHOLE NORA OVER DRAMATIC BS IS STUPID!!

Who really writes this ish?!? Like c’mon tho!

They really playin the “I’m mad at my Mom for suppressing my powers!”

C’mon Nora! Iris hasn’t even experience that choice yet, let alone she’s not pregnant with her yet either!

IMO jus dumb writing. *shrugs*

SN tho Iris was lookin good at the ball game tho! Made me want to RISK IT ALL!

DqhKrhQX4AE2D99.jpg

the monitor

DqKiEsHVsAA3LjU.jpg

Monitor.jpg

Meta tech?

Bruh if yall reading this at DC just hire me

These writers couldnt get any worse

Is that monitor pic my boy Nix Uotan?

Almost saddened me that Iris couldn't cook as if the actual actress couldn't :lol: Then I remembered she grew up without a mother.

Ep was meh again.

Cicada ain't doing it for me so far. Midseason they need to just introduce Professor Zoom so he can drag Barry and Nora.

Getting ridiculous how many metas Barry directly or indirectly created with these catastrophes. Meta tech now?

GOT DAMN THIS WHOLE NORA OVER DRAMATIC BS IS STUPID!!

Who really writes this ish?!? Like c’mon tho!

They really playin the “I’m mad at my Mom for suppressing my powers!”

C’mon Nora! Iris hasn’t even experience that choice yet, let alone she’s not pregnant with her yet either!

IMO jus dumb writing. *shrugs*

SN tho Iris was lookin good at the ball game tho! Made me want to RISK IT ALL!
I thought the same.

Like how you try to unload all your future drama on me for **** I ain't even done yet?

Not to mention Nora done ****ed up the past so much that Iris probably gonna have a son instead anyway.

The fact that Iris even said “I would suppress your power.” When you have no idea why you are doin it in the first place jus baffles the **** outta me.
I thought the same.

Like how you try to unload all your future drama on me for **** I ain't even done yet?

Not to mention Nora done ****ed up the past so much that Iris probably gonna have a son instead anyway.

The Flash star Grant Gustin, who picks up $100,000 per episode and Arrow superhero Stephen Amell with $125,000 per show.

not too bad considering they make 20+ episodes per season but still chump change for the big bang theory cast that makes $1m+ per episode and films the amount of episodes per season

They'd get a whole *** bag if the scriptwriters weren't terrible at their job.

Show hasn't been good since Reverse Flash tbh.

nah, cw can't pay them much more than that, their ratings no matter how good the shows are is going to hover the same average and they are content with that

it's never going to compete with giant shows that get 20m viewers consistently

they'll be set in life with syndication though

I seen that Variety list, the big bang cast was missing on there as well as the Big 5 of GoT that all should be on there in highest paid per ep

i think they didn't include those cast because they were obvious, they mostly focused on the actors in returning shows (roseanne and murphy brown) and streaming service series that has movie actors now

Forbes did a list of highest paid tv male actors a few weeks back and it's pretty much populated by BBT and Modern Family cast:

The World's Highest-Paid Actors 2018

1. Jim Parsons

Earnings: $26.5 million

Primary Show: Big Bang Theory

2. Johnny Galecki

$25 million

Big Bang Theory

3. (tie) Simon Helberg

$23.5 million

Big Bang Theory

3. (tie) Kunal Nayyar

$23.5 million

Big Bang Theory

5. Mark Harmon

$19 million

NCIS

6. Ed O'Neill

$14 million

Modern Family

7. Eric Stonestreet

$13.5 million

Modern Family

8. Jesse Tyler Ferguson

$13 million

Modern Family

9. Ty Burrell

$12 million

Modern Family

10. Andrew Lincoln

$11 million

The Walking Dead

Yeah the big 5 on GoT are all getting paid a ton per ep for s8 but since its only 6 eps their pay still won't be as much compared to these other actors on shows with way more eps

plus some of them do not appear on all episodes

as for the elseqorld episode, it kind of reminds me of the STAS episode where Lois went to an alternate timeline where she was dead and Supes took control of the city

img-4980_orig.jpg

sg-01-2_1_orig.jpg

brave-new-metropolis.jpg

52.jpg

Does anyone know if sometime is wrong with Joe West in real life? He hasn’t been in a scene this season where he isn’t sitting down or leaning up against something. It seems off.

Does anyone know if sometime is wrong with Joe West in real life? He hasn’t been in a scene this season where he isn’t sitting down or leaning up against something. It seems off.
It's like you can see the future, unfortunately.

The Flash: Jesse L. Martin Taking Medical Leave of Absence From Season 5

I noticed he wasn't in a lot of eps but I figured it was early and he got a baby in story. Didn't realize he was sitting down in most scenes :lol:

Martin been my boy since teaming up with Lenny Briscoe in Ny. Hope all is well soon.

Last edited:
Some excuse. Still burnt out from using his powers or w/e. Can't recall.

I just rewatched the end of the episode when Nora saved him and theyre in Star Labs. Iris looks at news headline on the screen that reads Vibe is Dead and says "its almost like youre really dead". Cisco says "yeah, I almost really was, how are we gonna catch this guy". Then has a back and forth with Sherlock about paying back his debt and thats it.

I just rewatched the end of the episode when Nora saved him and theyre in Star Labs. Iris looks at news headline on the screen that reads Vibe is Dead and says "its almost like youre really dead". Cisco says "yeah, I almost really was, how are we gonna catch this guy". Then has a back and forth with Sherlock about paying back his debt and thats it.

Oh I missed that part. I knew he faked his death so that Cicada believed it but I didn't know he'd have to keep that up.

2 week late Halloween ep.

Literally have Iris jump off a building and she somehow falling stories to her death with Barry unlocks his cuffs so he can save them.

Wild dumb :lol:

:rofl: @ that terrible ps job of Oliver's head on Barry's body.

Learned a bit more though. I thought this was gonna be more what if Oliver Queen was the Flash and Barry Allen became Green Arrow.

This is more like bodies were swapped.

I’m still baffled that Iris literally threw herself off of a building to save Barry?!

WHO WRITES THIS ****?!?

Back
Top Bottom