The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

batwoman.jpg

Dude was doing FEMA scams to push a lambo

Who was the chick Cicada was fighting in the parking lot? she was giving him the work with the swords until that dagger flew back into her back

Killer Frost back

Cool.

My boy Faraday in this :pimp:

Thought I'd have to wait until next year for this crossover to happen.

i don't give a damn about the back story for cicada (sp?)......

screw it... let the crossover begin!

At this point I'm watching for the 100th ep where real villains that washed Barry show up like Zoom and Thawne. Then for the Elseworlds crossover.

That Cicada back story was so cringe and the character is written poorly. Mans went from loser factory worker and unwilling guardian of a kid to metahuman serial killer.

Last edited:
Thought the episode was HELLA weak! Especially the lame *** villain with the extensive wand lol

At this point I’m jus waiting for ElseWorld episodes

So after using Nora's great plan to stop this killer when it actually works instead of slapping those power dampening cuffs on him and sending him to your underground metahuman prison you gloat for a bit.

I was falling asleep on this episode and the only thing I remember......

Is how ridiculous Nora and Barry looked running through time. I’m sorry I jus couldn’t help but laugh at how awkward it looked lol *shrugs*

I was falling asleep on this episode and the only thing I remember......

Is how ridiculous Nora and Barry looked running through time. I’m sorry I jus couldn’t help but laugh at how awkward it looked lol *shrugs*
Yooooooooo :rofl:

What was Cavanaugh thinking as he directed this ep? I guess that's part of acting and it really looked so horrible. It looked like they were told to fake run :lol:

And the thing is when Barry time traveled before it never looked that bad. Legit looked like they were running in place.

4681.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Lmao ON GAWD fam! I think they were running in place, jus look at there placement and movements you’ll see.

That reminds me when I was watchin the special features of Lost Season 1 the actors who played Kate, Charlie, Jack said they ran in place when running from the Smoke Monster, but you couldn’t tell because the camera movements were intense. Lol it was some funny ish
Yooooooooo :rofl:

What was Cavanaugh thinking as he directed this ep? I guess that's part of acting and it really looked so horrible. It looked like they were told to fake run :lol:

And the thing is when Barry time traveled before it never looked that bad. Legit looked like they were running in place.

4681.gif

tenor.gif

This CW Superman sucks. Just his face alone.

The nerve to use the Smallville theme for that trash version :smh:

Barry delivering that failed this city line :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
halfway through the episode its just the best they do, love the comedy between barry and oliver

"are you puffing up you chest?" :lol:

i think i know why Lois looks so much older than Clark, they looked for someone that look more like Margot Kidder

that smallville themse song got me though, was really hoping for welling :lol:

Back
Top Bottom