The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

I was mad hype.

Hoping they made a mistake and went to Smallville's earth by accident.

Then I saw that lame and bizzaro Lois :smh:

yeah, i was hoping for welling too! LOL

but man, why they gotta do lois like that? good lord...smh

edit: all in all i enjoyed it! maybe it's because i don't expect anything and didn't take it too seriously either.

love the oliver and barry chemistry....LOL

Last edited:
Was mad as hell when they used Smallvilles intro! I was like “Sayyyyy wha?! Tom Welling” comin bak?? But nope not at all.

Otherwise I felt like the episode was a lil rushed but I enjoyed it overall tho.

Can’t wait to see Batwoman tho

Was batwoman the only bat family character they could use? Weird we’re seeing her on the cw before Nightwing, Batgirl, or any of the robins. Would be kinda cool if we ever saw Batman Beyond when one of the shows go to the future.

i think if it is being used for a movie outside of Supes, they can't use

similar to the deathstroke situation, they prohibited cw from using him so they got rid of him and then when the movie was unlikely to happen they brought him back for an episode or two

batman is still DC/WBs big cash cow so they got to limit him to movies

i am actually surprised they are going as far as they are in the show gotham with bruce's progression

i assume its doing better than cw though since fox are usually super quick to cancel shows if they aren't doing well

it is in its final season but i think it still last 5-6 seasons

Was batwoman the only bat family character they could use? Weird we’re seeing her on the cw before Nightwing, Batgirl, or any of the robins. Would be kinda cool if we ever saw Batman Beyond when one of the shows go to the future.

Well the show Titans is using **** Grayson.

She's the most independent of the batfamily characters as far as autonomy. The least connected to Bruce despite being his cousin batfamily wise.

So I get it. Also you gotta keep in mind DC got some no Batman on tv especially the CW policy. I mean fans have been starting rumors for a Batman tv series before Smallville.

i think if it is being used for a movie outside of Supes, they can't use

similar to the deathstroke situation, they prohibited cw from using him so they got rid of him and then when the movie was unlikely to happen they brought him back for an episode or two

batman is still DC/WBs big cash cow so they got to limit him to movies

i am actually surprised they are going as far as they are in the show gotham with bruce's progression
It's not always the case with certain characters.

Supergirl movie rumors, JL Dark rumors but Constantine had a show and is steady on Legends. A few others. I mean Flash is the main example.

Interesting episode right now. Not sure how I’m feeling with this bat woman tho. A lot of Easter eggs from the Batman universe.

Last edited:
Excited they want to bring the Crisis on Infinite Earths to the storyline, just worried they won't give it the justice it deserves.

Where's my boy Superman Prime? Black Adam? Superboy? Feels like they're going to try to pull this off with 1/6th of the comic book cast.

I see the foreshadowing with Superman going MIA again, but Superman Prime and Superboy aren't products of Clark Kent so im not sure what exactly its foreshadowing

They'll probably bring Arrow to a close after that event, IMO its obvious Oliver traded his life in the future for Supergirl and Flash's in the present although im not sure how that'll play out since the Monitor doesn't have the power to stop the colliding earths of the multiverse and changing Oliver's fate means he kinda does have that power

fooliver is such a bad actor, my god :lol:

at larry and supermoist are decent actors

Supermoist keep staying moist
giphy.gif

Excited they want to bring the Crisis on Infinite Earths to the storyline, just worried they won't give it the justice it deserves.

Where's my boy Superman Prime? Black Adam? Superboy? Feels like they're going to try to pull this off with 1/6th of the comic book cast.
I assume it'll keep the same concept of Crisis but do their own story with the characters they have.

Probably prop up Supergirl more. Maybe a Supergirl Prime :lol: :nerd:

this crossover felt a little rushed to me.

anybody else feel that way? like they tried to introduce hella characters in a short amount of time and did nothing with them....

wish i could've seen more of 90's flash with the crew.....

anybody else feel that way? like they tried to introduce hella characters in a short amount of time and did nothing with them....

Hella Characters?

The only new charcaters were Batwoman, Lois, Monitor and the Dr. bending reality

To me it didnt feel rushed but felt kinda empty and cheap..........last years crossover was amazing. Felt like a movie to me.

Funny they left legends out of it this year and on last’s week ep of legends it showed them ignoring a phone call saying it was probably to ask them about a crossover.

they were definitely crossing the 4th wall when they can

this year they were talking how its become an "annual thing"

i do think the overall plot was thin and filler-esque but the character interactions was engaging and fun enough to keep me entertained

Back
Top Bottom