The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

I enjoy their back and forth banter. Both are hot :lol:
I agree that these 22 episode seasons are a problem because we always get 6-9 filler episodes no one wanted
More like 6-9 non-filler. Haven't even bothered with this season because of it. If they were entertaining one offs it would be cool.

Weak ep once again.

Warns Flash you gotta quickly find your daughter and get out or you'll be trapped they arrive and look around a bit :lol:

Also this Sherloque schtick is getting old. He was talking this ep and he just sounded drunk :lol:

Red Death name drop was cool :pimp: Look forward to Barry getting dragged again.

Weak ep once again.

Warns Flash you gotta quickly find your daughter and get out or you'll be trapped they arrive and look around a bit :lol:

Also this Sherloque schtick is getting old. He was talking this ep and he just sounded drunk :lol:

Red Death name drop was cool :pimp: Look forward to Barry getting dragged again.
How did this show fall so quickly, it reminds me of the old Smallville series back in the day so much potential then wasted with overused points.

^
Probably because they dont wanna pay decent seasoned writers. They would rather hire some kids out of college that wont cost much. I guess most of the budget goes to Grant Gustin's salary

Episode was sleep worthy but 2 points tho

1. When Cicada kept saying “I won’t stop until all Meta’s die!” (Somethin like that) the delivery was terrible! MY GAWD YALL! Homie sounded like a terrible impersonation of Will Arnet as Batman from the Lego Movie! Smfh

2. “You hurt my uncle!” Really??? Ya uncle out here clappin Meta’s left & right homie! C’mon now!? Who writes this ish man

Sorry Rant over

I think the problem is the villains for the last two seasons aren't up to par with reverse flash, zoom, and savitar. And also watching shows on netflix that are 10 episodes versus network television 23 episodes with mid season breaks

I think the problem is the villains for the last two seasons aren't up to par with reverse flash, zoom, and savitar. And also watching shows on netflix that are 10 episodes versus network television 23 episodes with mid season breaks
Plus Netflix has all the episodes are available at once which makes up for some of the ****ty Netflix superhero episodes.

How did this show fall so quickly, it reminds me of the old Smallville series back in the day so much potential then wasted with overused points.
Always had it signs it could go bad. That it shared a universe with Arrow is the first clue.

Writers clearly ran out of good ideas and/of said let's try doing something new with no speedster villain but they then elevated lesser known villains in the lamest way.

Doesnt help that The Flash has weak villains. If it aint another speedster its nothing. They used up all the decent villains in the first 3 seasons.

sigh-gif-8.gif

They need to introduce Prof. Zoom, the Zoom from the same Earth that Earth-2 Zoom showed his counterpart chiliing in the park to Caitlyn.

ARROWVERSE Shows May Follow Marvel And Leave Netflix For A New Streaming Platform

According to Kevin Reilly, Chief Creative Officer at Turner Entertainment and President of TBS & TNT (AT&T's WarnerMedia owns TNT and TBS), WB's upcoming streaming platform, which will exist outside of HBOGo and DC Universe, will soon become the streaming home of The CW's Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow and the rest of the shows that make up the Arrowverse.

WB's unnamed streaming platform, which is currently without a launch date, will be a direct competitor to Disney+. It's rumored, but unconfirmed that both HBOGo and DC Universe will eventually be absorbed by the new streaming service.

Per Variety, the streaming service will launch sometime in 2019 but will not have any original shows or films until 2020.

All of these companies can’t possibly think we’re going to subscribe to all of them

Think they’re making a mistake taking the shows off of Netflix especially with the terrible ratings to begin with

they're going to need content so it make sense on their end

as for all these streaming service, i think its pretty much just killing the satellite/cable companies who charges you on bundles for channels you may never watch so its definitely a format many will transition into

cable/satellite should really just bundle up live sports as that is mainly what they are going to be good for in the near future

Another pretty poor episode.

Directors have completely given up on telling the actors to be believeable in scenes. Nora's running was laughable as she kept going back in time. All of her panicking was cringeworthy.

This lame almost got the villain **** they continue to do is reminiscent of Saturday morning cartoons in the worst way. It is such filler.

Groundhog day episodes are always a slap in the face to fans.
However the fact it was a Nora bae centric episode I somewhat enjoyed it.

Next episode is March 5th just so everyone knows

Last edited:
ARROWVERSE Shows May Follow Marvel And Leave Netflix For A New Streaming Platform

According to Kevin Reilly, Chief Creative Officer at Turner Entertainment and President of TBS & TNT (AT&T's WarnerMedia owns TNT and TBS), WB's upcoming streaming platform, which will exist outside of HBOGo and DC Universe, will soon become the streaming home of The CW's Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow and the rest of the shows that make up the Arrowverse.

WB's unnamed streaming platform, which is currently without a launch date, will be a direct competitor to Disney+. It's rumored, but unconfirmed that both HBOGo and DC Universe will eventually be absorbed by the new streaming service.

Per Variety, the streaming service will launch sometime in 2019 but will not have any original shows or films until 2020.
Go ahead create your own streaming service, however hire some good writers please DAMN. I don't even pat attention to Flash anymore. Also include the old Batman the Animated series episodes on the service.

Lets be honest I ain't cancelling my Netflix service for any of these other streaming services. I sign up for a couple months at a time watch what I want and cancel. If they were a better price I could see keeping them maybe $5/6 a month, but HBO app is $15 a month. Nope.
Groundhog day episodes are always a slap in the face to fans.
However the fact it was a Nora bae centric episode I somewhat enjoyed it.

Next episode is March 5th just so everyone knows
I wonder who started the Groundhog day format, was it in fact Groundhog day. I know Supernatural has done it once maybe twice.

Back
Top Bottom