The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Doesn’t have a bruce wayne look. More like joker or scarecrow.
6AEA6AE4-40D7-44D4-9738-5D766B8B4656.jpeg

yah i was thinking the oldest and grumpiest version of bruce wayne would work

maybe like the justice league unlimited episode with the older terry
batman-beyond-terry-mcginnis-bruce-wayne-epilogue-justice-league-unlimited-dcau.jpg

SMALVILLE Star Tom Welling To Reprise The Role Of Clark Kent For CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS

Smallville fans were hoping to see Tom Welling reprise the role of Clark Kent/Superman for The CW's Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover event after it was announced that both Tyler Hoechlin and Brandon Routh's incarnations of The Man of Steel would be returning, and now TV Line has made it official.

Not only will Welling's take on Superman play a role in the upcoming 5-part event, but The CW has revealed that we'll also find out what happened to Clark almost ten years after the conclusion of Smallville.

“For eight years, Arrow has stood on the shoulders of Smallville,” EP Marc Guggenheim said in a statement. “Simply put, there would be no Arrow, and no Arrowverse, without it. So when we first started talking about ‘Crisis on Infinite Earths,’ our first, second and third priorities were getting Tom to reprise his iconic role as Clark Kent. To say that we’re thrilled would be a Superman-sized understatement.”

Crisis on Infinite Earths
is set to begin on Sunday, Dec. 8 with Supergirl, before continuing with Monday's episode of Batwoman and Tuesday’s installment of The Flash. Then, after a month-long holiday break, the event concludes with the Jan. 14 episode of Arrow followed by a special installment of Legends of Tomorrow.

Kind of gettin hyped for Infinite Crisis! My wife is all like “mehhh whatever.” But I told her they are lining up some serious characters from past shows! It’s gonna be LIT

The crossovers are the only reason to check out the shows. Will checkout batgirl to see how it is.

Isnt she already on supergirl as supergirl mother?
She was but she died (I think or lives in that shrunken city in a bottle, Kandor)

Besides, different universes allows for recasting. See Routh playing the Atom and his Superman from Superman Returns.

Last edited:
did krypton get cancelled?!?!

although i only watched like 3 eps in the first season so.....

Back
Top Bottom