The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

I had forgotten heroes came back only to get cancelled again with the quickness. nbc is dumb as hell for bringing it back since no one expected it to be good.

Watched the most recent episode of arrow and they’re still lecturing people about not killing the main villains while they blast the low level goons with bullets and arrows.

Dinah still sexy AF with those big lips.

They really have to do better. I don't know what Berlanti and these CW dudes are thinking. Did they just focus solely on Crisis and said w/e Indian Venom will suffice.

I mean Barry gets possessed by the bad guy 2 weeks before Crisis? Nevermind all this bull**** about the Flash has to die when Oliver made a deal once to save Barry's life and Supergirl's.

How does it make any sense?

Then you go with black rotted teeth, and blood controlled zombies?

And damn how many times can they say crisis in 40 min? That is some amateur writing.

Last edited:
Flash & Supergirl don't know that Ollie made that deal. Of course the Monitor isn't going to just give up that information.

Flash & Supergirl don't know that Ollie made that deal. Of course the Monitor isn't going to just give up that information.
I'm talking from the viewer's perspective.

It isnt good writing cuz these situations aren't compelling or suspenseful. Just trash. Flash is the show they've made the core of this event and it is stumbling to it.

Supergirl hasn't even stooped to that level of writing quality (kryptonite weapons don't count cuz they use those and they fail all the time). They've been focusing on the consequences of her lie to a Luthor and her failing to save ppl.

i haven't watched the last two eps and it looks like i'm not missing much.

Crisis starts on sunday, right?

the crossovers pretty much the only thing i look forward to with the cw shows these days but i still love how crazy LoT can get

I will watch but have no idea what’s going on. I thought the monitor guy was a good guy but didn’t he destroy earth-2 (black siren’s earth) and then he asked siren to betray green arrow? Then I see diggle’s wife got a costume now too and it looks like she has some kind of powers? Is legends of tomorrow even involved since I don’t think their new season starts until spring?

some LoT members are involved in crisis, they love White Canary so she's always present somewhere

I will watch but have no idea what’s going on. I thought the monitor guy was a good guy but didn’t he destroy earth-2 (black siren’s earth) and then he asked siren to betray green arrow? Then I see diggle’s wife got a costume now too and it looks like she has some kind of powers? Is legends of tomorrow even involved since I don’t think their new season starts until spring?

Legends of Tomorrow starts January 14th

I havent started the current season of arrow yet. Legends starts in january. Lila Diggle is Harbinger

damn, would have been epic

CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS: Marc Guggenheim Confirms That They Reached Out To Nic Cage To Play Superman

During a recent interview with IndieWire, showrunner Marc Guggenheim was asked about his October Tweet in which he implied that they had reached out to the actor. "You know, to be honest with you, because I never want to lie on these things, that was...yeah, I actually did...we did reach out to Nic Cage," he admitted.

"I’ll tell you one thing, we reached out to a lot of people, and there were people who didn’t want to do it. There were people who would only do it for amounts of money that we could not ever afford. And there were other people who really wanted to do it, but couldn’t for scheduling. That was the case with a lot of, I have to say, the movie stars that we reached out to."

During a recent interview with IndieWire, showrunner Marc Guggenheim was asked about his October Tweet in which he implied that they had reached out to the actor. "You know, to be honest with you, because I never want to lie on these things, that was...yeah, I actually did...we did reach out to Nic Cage," he admitted.

"I’ll tell you one thing, we reached out to a lot of people, and there were people who didn’t want to do it. There were people who would only do it for amounts of money that we could not ever afford. And there were other people who really wanted to do it, but couldn’t for scheduling. That was the case with a lot of, I have to say, the movie stars that we reached out to."

The Monitor isnt good technically. Hes just on the side of the heroes as far as life existing goes. So he purposely puts them through hard trials like the last event to test them and make sure they're ready for the real evil threat; Anti-Monitor. Cuz of his actions ppl think he's a bad guy but he's just a scumbag

Back
Top Bottom